Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when is Danny Garcia some master boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia is awesome when he can really land his left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Danny Garcia is awesome when he can really land his left hook.
      His left hook is strong, when it lands. But its wild, loopy and sloppy.

he is no different then Ruslan, except he has shown to have a shaky chin and Ruslan hasn't. That would be a good fight

Comment

Lo Matthysse was actually out boxing him before the eye swelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          Lo Matthysse was actually out boxing him before the eye swelled.
          I chose not to mention that because Crazy Danny fans will say accuse me of being a butthurt Lucas fan

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

he is no different then Ruslan. That would be a good fight
            Any guy who depends on a left hook like that can be inconsistent especially against top end boxers as good or better than them. It is a real limiting factor on his offense so while I do think he has good boxing ability, a left hook can be taken away if a guy is committed to the task fairly easily as long as that guy has some talent.

He is a bit different than Ruslan in that Ruslan wants to pound guys into submission from in close while Garcia is looking to work more from the outside catching guys coming in with his hook.

Comment

He's far from a master boxer but he does have decent boxing skills and pretty good timing.

Comment

In a rematch @ 147, I would put my money on Judah and Khan to school Danny.
                He's done well getting by but he would get undressed @ 147 like Hatton did.

Comment

lol Danny can't box. He's got no footwork, no jab etc

He's a very basic fighter with a good chin and decent power.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

he is no different then Ruslan, except he has shown to have a shaky chin and Ruslan hasn't. That would be a good fight

Since when has Danny shown a shaky chin? You're just talking out of your ass.

Also, Danny will able to land as many "wild" hooks as he wants seeing that Ruslan has no defense and plods forward.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Garcia would beat Ruslan.

Comment

Working...
                      X