Wanna K slap a Brit basher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Nah... you're just a child.

No one over the age of SIX should be using terms like "butthurt".
    The irony when someone seeks revenge on a boxing forum

Comment

It's actually cool with some British heavyweight blood. I rate Joshua higher than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        It's actually cool with some British heavyweight blood. I rate Joshua higher than Fury.
        Fury would finish Joshua now inside 8. We'll see where Joshua is at in a year from now

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
          Fury would finish Joshua now inside 8. We'll see where Joshua is at in a year from now
          More like vice versa.

Comment

Yes, and an adult shouldn't be so offended over such a pity little thing

You must be a great joy to have around if you went so far to making a thread to Red K me simply because I said you guys are patriotic
            "you guys"?

Nah, you're just an idiot poster, so deserve to have a red bar. I came where it would get the most appeal.

All your responses just illustrate what a silly little boy you are. Anyone who posts a bottle as a response is a cretin, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              More like vice versa.
              Maybe, only if Joshua takes him out in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                "you guys"?

Nah, you're just an idiot poster, so deserve to have a red bar. I came where it would get the most appeal.

All your responses just illustrate what a silly little boy you are. Anyone who posts a bottle as a response is a cretin, plain and simple.
                Of course I'm posting a bottle, you take this boxing forum way too serious. I'm still astonished that you went so far to making a thread to Red K me. Baffles me in all honesty.

But whatever floats your boat tough guy, if it helps you sleep better at night giving me 3 Red K's

Comment

Of course I'm posting a bottle, you take this boxing forum way too serious. I'm still astonished that you went so far to making a thread to Red K me. Baffles me in all honesty.

But whatever floats your boat tough guy, if it helps you sleep better at night giving me 3 Red K's
                  I think I'll end it here, as you're boring me.

It's seriousLY, btw.

Comment

Good ole' Liz is proud of ye, Annie.

Comment

Annie is stereotype blonde b1tch in High school drama

Comment

Working...
                      X