Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lebedev's Face a Horrible Mask of Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ****ing midget Kostya Tszyu is a disgrace. I hope the damage to the boy's eye isn't permanent.

Comment

All jokes aside I truly feel bad for Denis he fought his heart out and his corner was too inexperienced to deal with this type of situation. He should have been saved from himself and retired instead of having to embarrassingly wilt in front of his people. You know thats the last thing he wanted and if his corner was truly there for him they would have thrown in the towel a few rounds earlier when it was obvious he didnt have the pop to gain Jones respect. I think he could have continued on to fight another day and do well because he had good movement and was throwing solid punches and seemed much improved from the last time I saw him. I just watched the fight again, he would give most top cruisers big trouble, but now I see him fading away and possibly never being the same again. This is the type of injury that can end or alter ones career for the worse, and I just hope he is able to recover well and continue on with his career because he is a fan friendly fighter and seems like a good guy. I still dont think he was all that he was made out to be, but he was one of the more entertaining fighters in a division that lacks excitement.

Comment

I guess they hoped Lebedev would make it to the scorecards. Unfortunately, it looks as though he's taken some lasting damage.

Comment

Also, the referee was a disgrace. He should have called a doctor in by round 3. The guy couldn't see out of one eye! Disgusting actions by the corner, too. Real shame.

Comment

Didn't Erik Morales keep on fighting with a eye like that?

I do hope Denis will be okay obviously, hopefully it will only take about month or two to get better...
            Obviously they might need to wait till the swelling is down to see the extent of the injury sustained hopefully nothing seriously bad fingers crossed.

Comment

the dudes face looks broken in, hope he heals quick with no permanent damage.

Comment

Morales eye was swollen but he didnt have a hematoma as big as Lebedev did this guys skull looked like it was protruding through his face and not to mention the cut its very possible he fractured or broke his orbital bone. If anything this reminds me of Margarito x Rahman = Lebedev because he had the swollen cut eye along with the Hematoma (Erislandy Lara vs P. Williams and Fernando Vargas vs Shane Mosley are 2 others that come to mind)

Comment

Comment

That was a bloody mess.

Comment

Pretty Brutal!

Comment

Working...
                      X