Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to move permanately to another country....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
    Switzerland.....I visited there for a couple months years ago - its a great fuqing place. the people are friendly, its easy to get around, the surroundings are breathtaking.....

my parents are moving there in about a month or so....
    everybody speaks english there too, so that's a plus

Comment

I think Russia would be an excellent choice. It's a very large country, with all types of climates and many amazing sites.

By contrast, only a fool would choose an island nation. That doesn't include Australia, which is a continent. But I wouldn't exile myself to a Caribbean island. I'd rather spend my exile in a more spacious country. Perhaps Russia. France, Canada (?), Germany (?), China (?), Ukraine (?), Italy (?), Spain (?), UK (?), India (?), seem like other potential places.

I'd need to visit the places first. I've heard France is incredible, though. That'd probably be high on the list of candidates.

I know that I certainly love French girls. (Though I have found a lot of French dudes I've met to be douche bags--not all of them, but many.)
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-24-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

I'll add Turkey as well. One of my best friends is Azerbaijani, and he has a lot of good things to say about Turkey (and Turkey is a large country, also).

Comment

Italy
          America
          Japan

I'd love to travel the world at some point but these Countries attract to me more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            Where would you go?

I live in the States. If I had to move to another country it would be between

Netherlands, Norway, Iceland or Russia.

What say you?

BTW anybody live in any of those countries? Do you like it?
            You would honestly move to Norway? Do you know of their tax percentages, the price of food, cars and basically everything? Petrol is expensive in Europe, not cheap like in the States.

I'd probably choose a place with more mountains and snow, I love the cold, but I admire the rays of sunshine that provides warmth... I'd conquer Africa if it were icy, the natives can keep it

Comment

somplace in europe maybe like france, germany or england because then its easy to go see the rest of europe for an island i like japan or australia

Comment

Hawaii, if i could afford it.

Comment

Working...
                X