Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(No hate thread) Do you consider mayweather one of the best Welterweights of this era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (No hate thread) Do you consider mayweather one of the best Welterweights of this era

they're saying this in the promos, and i'd like to see what you guys think since alot of you feel like he has ducked top competition at welterweight
    No I don't consider him one of the best
    50.34%
    Yes he has proven himself at welterweight
    44.22%
    i'm a flomo so no doubt hes atg above ali
    3.40%
    i started watching boxing after pacquiao-oscar
    2.04%

Without a doubt.

He was a lineal Champion and Undefeated at WW.
    He also has a chance for another Lineal title vs. Mosley.

Hes an underrated welter weight. People who talk about his comp cant go back and change history.

Baldi and Judah were the 1 and 2 WW's when Floyd beat them. No mater how anyone spins it.

Comment

No, he doesn't have the resume of a ODLH or Tito at WW. He still has time though.

Comment

I didn't vote cause my opinion doesn't match any of the options.

Skill wise? Yes!

Resume wise? No!...Hell no!!!

Comment

Honestly, no way. Talent wise he should be but this era of welterweights include Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad, Pernell Whitaker, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, Paul Williams, and now Manny Pacquiao who have all fought far better competition, including each other.

You just can't say Floyd Mayweather's welterweight career matches up to any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Without a doubt.

He was a lineal Champion and Undefeated at WW.
            He also has a chance for another Lineal title vs. Mosley.

Hes an underrated welter weight. People who talk about his comp cant go back and change history.

Baldi and Judah were the 1 and 2 WW's when Floyd beat them. No mater how anyone spins it.
            Judah was not ranked right behing Baldomir when Floyd fought him. No matter how many times you say it... It does not make it true

Comment

Wtf? Hell no.

Comment

No one in here can make a Top 10 list and Leave Floyd off. If so thats oure hate.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  I didn't vote cause my opinion doesn't match any of the options.

Skill wise? Yes!

Resume wise? No!...Hell no!!!
                  I agree with this....

We talking about skills Floyd is one of the best of this era.

If we talking about resume i would have Marg and Cotto ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Judah was not ranked right behing Baldomir when Floyd fought him. No matter how many times you say it... It does not make it true
                    Yes he was. He dropped one spot. No further.

Comment

Working...
                    X