No announcement yet.

If Floyd Destroys Marquez...............BY KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    lol sure it does. He's not that much bigger. JMM was moving up anyways reguardless if he was fighting PBF or not.

Floyd has moved up yes, but he started fighting at 130's from 96ish to 2003ish maybe 04. Either way PBF and JMM are not that different in size.

Yes PBF will be bigger and have the advantage but so did HATTON VS PAC.

Now PWILL VS Mayweather would be the SAME thing your bitching at right now. PWILL would be a monster and Mayweather would be the smaller man but you would be ok with that right?

It all comes down to people just wanting PBF to lose.

edit: ALSO notice my bets. It's for a COTTO VS MAYWEATHER. I'm not a PRO Mayweather Pac fight..... dont get it twisted...
    So why does weight now matter in this instance? Be consistent. Pwill fought at 147 so can floyd. Would Pwill get credit for it? No, hes suppose to win. Would Floyd get credit for taking the risk? Yes.

So now same logic, does floyd get credit for beating on Marquez? No
    Does Marquez get credit for taking the challenge? Yes.

Think what you may, it's about seeing Floyd lose, only to fight the best, as so many greats have done. Rather simple.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      I posed the question in plain english, what in the hell is there not to understand?

How can you deem someone as a hater, when they are simply giving honest criticism?

Would I be a hater when I'm critical of Floyd above 135, but readily admit his run at 130 and 135 has been among the best ever?

Would I be a hater when I expect someone with his talents, some of the best talents I've ever seen by the way, to use those talents against the best possible opposition?
      lol Well I wasnt calling you a hater. The ones I'm calling a hater are the the ones that wont even admit to half of what you just said. The ones that get mad because PBF hasnt lost yet... The ones the use the term Mr boat buyer over and over as if we didnt know PBF likes to buy boats etc.

You clearly are not a hater but a fan that wants to see him fight the best. Thats what I want to see. I dont see that as criticism but being a fan of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
        So why does weight now matter in this instance? Be consistent. Pwill fought at 147 so can floyd. Would Pwill get credit for it? No, hes suppose to win. Would Floyd get credit for taking the risk? Yes.

So now same logic, does floyd get credit for beating on Marquez? No
        Does Marquez get credit for taking the challenge? Yes.

Think what you may, it's about seeing Floyd lose, only to fight the best, as so many greats have done. Rather simple.
        Forget PWILL that wont happen.

How about you look at Mayweather VS Cotto.

Comment

Forget PWILL that wont happen.

How about you look at Mayweather VS Cotto.
          I'd love that fight, ive been wanting it for a few years now.

Comment

theres already an excuse if jmm gets ko. hes much smaller lol

Comment

lol Well I wasnt calling you a hater. The ones I'm calling a hater are the the ones that wont even admit to half of what you just said. The ones that get mad because PBF hasnt lost yet... The ones the use the term Mr boat buyer over and over as if we didnt know PBF likes to buy boats etc.

You clearly are not a hater but a fan that wants to see him fight the best. Thats what I want to see. I dont see that as criticism but being a fan of boxing.
              but what "honest criticism" can you give Floyd in the ring?

Most everyone hates on PBF because of what he says and does out of the ring.....

I was simply showing you how one can be critical without hating and why people can be critical.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                No, cuz Mr boat buyer is supposed to destroy lil JMM. He don't need to 'redeem himself' against Pac's upstagin him anyway. I think the term here would be 'outdo.'
                This "Little" has to stop. Pacquiao would be 148 against JMM also, why is it a problem for Mayweather to weigh 148?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  I was simply showing you how one can be critical without hating and why people can be critical.
                  got ya.....

Comment

Working...
                  X