Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

david dumas vs brian strege (video) yeah they fought yesterday i didnt know either

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    To tell you the truth, I didn't even watch the whole fight cuz my youtube thing didn't load all the way. Plus the two guys looked like spaz's when throwing punches. They weren't throwing jabs, I don't know what the **** they were throwing but there punches look ineffective, yet they were knocking each other out. My 80 year old grand-father could put on a better fight then this ****.
    No doubt, they had some really really bad chins. Punching technique was non-existent. I once saw two drunk guys fighting in a queue in McDonalds, and they had 10x the skills of these two bums.

Comment

Man Im dissapointed in Strege. I was pulling for him. He was winning that fight, obviously he didn't train very hard or he could have lasted more than 1 round. Actually I blame it on not letting him use his Reyes gloves. If he would have used them Dumas would have been unconsicious.

Comment

I spoke to Brian Strege on MSN a few times. He seems a bit mad. Not like a psychotic axe murderer, more like someone who wears tin foil hats in order to stop the FBI from reading his mind.

Comment

Is this disabled people boxing?

Comment

Brian, you let me down.

Comment

Brian Strege Vs David Dumas- Strege`s Debut

Comment

I have a fourteen year old amateur I would be confident of putting in against both these clowns at once.

Comment

boxrec said he quit on his stool. That vid dosent work

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    boxrec said he quit on his stool. That vid dosent work
                    he did, at the end of the first round

Strege knocked Dumas down twice and was knocked down once himself in the first round

he might have gassed, maybe he did train enough

there is another thread on it, i never notice when i was making this one

all trailer park fighters are horrible and have no idea how to box

Comment

Working...
                    X