Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev in Beast Mode as He Trains For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    I'm not sure if I typed this story out here for you already or on facebook but a few weeks ago I was talking to a trainer in Washington about Artur and he said he thinks one of his fighters from that region knew him when he was an amateur. I hear him call the kid over and ask him if he knows him and the kid says, "Yes, Artur. Artur is strongest man in world" LOL
    So whats the plan with this guy? few keep busy fights this year, and push for something big end of the year.

Comment

TBH I think Artur vs Sergey would be much more exciting than either vs Ward. No doubt, Ward had talent.. but does he still have what it takes for these war machines?

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        So whats the plan with this guy? few keep busy fights this year, and push for something big end of the year.
        hes fighting in a few weeks in Montreal on PBC show...ESPN televised.. CHECK HIM OUT...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          hes fighting in a few weeks in Montreal on PBC show...ESPN televised.. CHECK HIM OUT...
          Oh, I'm a fan already lol I'll be watching "If" I'm awake being from UK an all lol. Just wondering if you knew the plan going forward with this Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            when ward beats kovalev, this is the fighter the kovalev fans will jump onto next claiming ward is ducking him, isnt that right ****s.
            I've been thinking this for a while. He would get dominated by Ward. HIs shots are too wide and he lacks head movement. doesnt establish a jab and his defense isnt all that

Its this new craze fans(americans also have with)Eastern European and russian fighters. The GGG and Kovalev fan boys love him. Good fighter, nothing special.

Comment

Amazing is that if u take anyone after 6 or so fights and put them in with a puncher like Cloud, the manager would get fired...but they did it and won by KO.

Comment

Working...
              X