No announcement yet.

DSG runs into SHAWN PORTER shows fighters dont talk when they see him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    That's why he turned into Urkel when he saw Swift in person lol hey danny what's up bud lol.
    I keep seeing you going around defending Danny...Man no one is afraid of the guy who lost to Herrera and Peterson and that's coming from someone who picked him to win those fights and was let down by him.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      I keep seeing you going around defending Danny...Man no one is afraid of the guy who lost to Herrera and Peterson and that's coming from someone who picked him to win those fights and was let down by him.
      Santa Cruz bout to beat the **** out of Frampton!

Comment

If they are potential opponents, why do they have to talk? Fans don't want to see them high-fiving when they fight. Let them talk when their fight is over.

Comment

Lmao that's why he didn't say **** to his face ha ha ha!
          Danny didnt say anything to his face either. It would appear that that was Dannys chance to say something to man who said he dont have "NO HEART".

Whos the bltch here? lmfao!

Comment

Santa Cruz bout to beat the **** out of Frampton!
            Right......Now that Al has finally let the leash off ? XD Carl is gonna toy with this guy.

And I love how you tried to change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Porter would beat the dog shlt out of Danny Garcia gay ass. Give Herrera a rematch lol. Herrera came to PR and beat Dannys ass lol. Fuking poser! :ANWOD: Porter would embarrass Danny!
              Nah man, Porter scared doe! Should have pimp slapped Garcia soon as he saw him doe! We don't need to wait for a boxing match, we can go to jail today! It's 'bout that street cred! Ya hearrrd me?

Comment

Danny didnt say anything to his face either. It would appear that that was Dannys chance to say something to man who said he dont have "NO HEART".

B!tch slap at its finest

Comment

Exactly! That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Nah man, Porter scared doe! Should have pimp slapped Garcia soon as he saw him doe! We don't need to wait for a boxing match, we can go to jail today! It's 'bout that street cred! Ya hearrrd me?
                    lol...I hearrrrrrrrd you! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                      Exactly! That's what I was thinking.
                      Porter said the man had no heart and then APPROACHED HIM and said whats up man. It takes heart to talk shlt and then walk up on the man. Danny didnt approach him Porter approached him. If Porter was scared he would have avoided him and walked away!

This thread has majorly back fired on Garcia fans. All it took was a little common sense and REALITY.

Comment

Working...
                      X