• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Supernatural is the best TV show!

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareUFC View Post
              Supernatural is the best TV show!
              I tried getting into that show. I got up to like 5 episodes. Where are they now, in the 100th season? That show has 11 years, that's crazy. It's a good show from what i've heard. It's just binge watching it would be so exhausting. But one day i'll do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I tried getting into that show. I got up to like 5 episodes. Where are they now, in the 100th season? That show has 11 years, that's crazy. It's a good show from what i've heard. It's just binge watching it would be so exhausting. But one day i'll do it.
                11th season. Show is hilarious besides these demons, vampires, angels stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareUFC View Post
                  11th season. Show is hilarious besides these demons, vampires, angels stuff
                  They had a new demon every episode. I was like damn, it's one of those villain of the week tv shows, that starts off with the main characters having a new adversary every week for like the first season or so. It happened with Smallville, but since it was based on Clark Kent I stuck through it and it got better. I know Supernatural is like this, I know it got better because I watched like 3 new episodes of season 10 when they were airing on CW in the shows regular times, and I liked them. The episodes were about this little girl who was growing fast, and a bad super natural priest who was after her. I really want to get into it but i'm not trying to commit to downloading all that stuff, even little by little. I will just buy it on Blu Ray when the series is completely finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Good analysis! Even though I'd switch Margery with Sansa. Margery has been trying to bang a dude for the longest! She got with Tommen but I'm sure not as mean as Ramsay Bolton. Ramsay turned Sansa out in the meanest way possible.

Comment

• So rewatched season 5 again.. really was a step down in quality..

Now from the trailer i am guessing that is stannis body.. i reckon brienne didnt kill him.. jist knocked him out and left him to find sansa.. boltons probably found him and flayed him alive

Comment

Working...
                      X