Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you poop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like 3 times a day, when my appendix burst the doctor asked me how much times a day I poop and I told em 3 times and he said that is not normal at all he asked how long have I been on that sechduled told every since I can remeber he just well I guess its okay for you lol.

But really I only shit after like 20-30 minutes after I eat, so if I eat 3 times a day im shitting 3 times, if I dont eat that day I dont shit maybe in the morning but not usually.

Comment

Appendix bursting was always a big fear when I was a kid, I remember some peeps in my class with the scar. I was told that when it bursts it leaks poison which is what kills you but how long of a notice do you have? Explain your experience, I'm morbidly curious.

!WAR ROSADO!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Appendix bursting was always a big fear when I was a kid, I remember some peeps in my class with the scar. I was told that when it bursts it leaks poison which is what kills you but how long of a notice do you have? Explain your experience, I'm morbidly curious.

!WAR ROSADO!
        you have a pretty long time but once it cross over to the danger zone you only have a few, let me tell you how it happened.

I started that day feeling weird and my stomach hurted thought I just had to take a shit but couldent so whatever just ignored it. Took a shower cause we had hoes coming by so I took a shower and got ready and all that but I was just feeling worse and worse so when the hoes came I didnt even leave my room I was in their trying to will the pain away lol they took off like a 40-hr minutes later and I came out and told my homie man like something wrong for reals and he told me to just take a shit or make myself throw up so I tried to make myself throw up but nothing came out but black specks and I told my homie shit fool I gotta go to the hospital and he told me want me to call your mom lmfao im like no motherfucker shes in mex call an ambulance and he was like you sure you dont want to wait some more and ride it out lol at this point my breaths was shortening so he runs to the gas station down the street cause we didnt have a phone in my apartment calls teh ambulance, so im their just lying in the bed grasping for air at this point nothing I can do feel like I was gonna die cause when I say grasping for air talking like 1000 shorts breaths every 10 seconds had a crazy pain in my chest stomach and was blacking out, the ambulance people came in they hook me up to ivs and gave me something and I woke up in the hospital recovering from surgery.

So i guess from the first signs something is wrong till dying you have like 4 hours or so but the thing is you will never know its something serious till its hits at least that how it was for me.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          you have a pretty long time but once it cross over to the danger zone you only have a few, let me tell you how it happened.

I started that day feeling weird and my stomach hurted thought I just had to take a shit but couldent so whatever just ignored it. Took a shower cause we had hoes coming by so I took a shower and got ready and all that but I was just feeling worse and worse so when the hoes came I didnt even leave my room I was in their trying to will the pain away lol they took off like a 40-hr minutes later and I came out and told my homie man like something wrong for reals and he told me to just take a shit or make myself throw up so I tried to make myself throw up but nothing came out but black specks and I told my homie shit fool I gotta go to the hospital and he told me want me to call your mom lmfao im like no motherfucker shes in mex call an ambulance and he was like you sure you dont want to wait some more and ride it out lol at this point my breaths was shortening so he runs to the gas station down the street cause we didnt have a phone in my apartment calls teh ambulance, so im their just lying in the bed grasping for air at this point nothing I can do feel like I was gonna die cause when I say grasping for air talking like 1000 shorts breaths every 10 seconds had a crazy pain in my chest stomach and was blacking out, the ambulance people came in they hook me up to ivs and gave me something and I woke up in the hospital recovering from surgery.

So i guess from the first signs something is wrong till dying you have like 4 hours or so but the thing is you will never know its something serious till its hits at least that how it was for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            once every 3 days is my routine, I must have sluggish gut muscles compared to u guys,

7 ****s per day you have sprinter gut muscles!
            Nah I **** once a day, 7 times a week, not 7 times a day. I think you're more in the "normal range". I think the normal US range is unhealthy doe.

I've heard ideally you are supposed to **** more, there is supposed to be a baby clockwork cycle going on, like a baby will eat & its ****ting ~8 hours later, even for adults I've heard people say. Idk how true that is, but maybe if this many cats are ****ting 3 times a day there is something to that. If I **** 3 times in a day its cuz I ate at taco bell.

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I had this happen when I was a kid. And yea the leaking poison thing is what I heard along with "you almost/coulda died" by some overly dramatic relatives I thought at the time til I looked into it more.

For me I woke up one morning with a stomach ache that was off the richter scale. I stayed home from school & my stepmom thought I was bsing iirc just to not go to school. Maybe a couple hours later I'm basically frozen in the fetal position cuz thats the only position that seemed to minimize the pain even a lil bit. My stepmom at that time said this **** ain't normal & made a few calls & we were off to the hospital maybe ~3-5hrs after I woke up with the initial pain. Normal legit emergency in an ER experience from there where I was getting checked out by a Dr. & getting prepped for surgery mad quick it seemed. Afterwards they told me my appendix had burst before it had been taking out. The f#cked up thing for me was due to my appendix bursting I had a tube stuck a lil above my incision that was sucking out all the appendix poison that completely freaked me out as a kid. I'd seen tubes in noses in hospital tv shows/movies, but never a random tube thru skin like I had.

Crazy ****. Hurt like a mfer. I've never had a pain close to that pain in my life. F#cking bs ass appendix.

Comment

Alright you absolute ****s, no more appendix stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Nah I **** once a day, 7 times a week, not 7 times a day. I think you're more in the "normal range". I think the normal US range is unhealthy doe.

I've heard ideally you are supposed to **** more, there is supposed to be a baby clockwork cycle going on, like a baby will eat & its ****ting ~8 hours later, even for adults I've heard people say. Idk how true that is, but maybe if this many cats are ****ting 3 times a day there is something to that. If I **** 3 times in a day its cuz I ate at taco bell.

I had this happen when I was a kid. And yea the leaking poison thing is what I heard along with "you almost/coulda died" by some overly dramatic relatives I thought at the time til I looked into it more.

For me I woke up one morning with a stomach ache that was off the richter scale. I stayed home from school & my stepmom thought I was bsing iirc just to not go to school. Maybe a couple hours later I'm basically frozen in the fetal position cuz thats the only position that seemed to minimize the pain even a lil bit. My stepmom at that time said this **** ain't normal & made a few calls & we were off to the hospital maybe ~3-5hrs after I woke up with the initial pain. Normal legit emergency in an ER experience from there where I was getting checked out by a Dr. & getting prepped for surgery mad quick it seemed. Afterwards they told me my appendix had burst before it had been taking out. The f#cked up thing for me was due to my appendix bursting I had a tube stuck a lil above my incision that was sucking out all the appendix poison that completely freaked me out as a kid. I'd seen tubes in noses in hospital tv shows/movies, but never a random tube thru skin like I had.

Crazy ****. Hurt like a mfer. I've never had a pain close to that pain in my life. F#cking bs ass appendix.

Ive never heard someone talk so much crap before!

Good stuff!

Yea if I didnt eat so much meat id probably be normal

Comment

I've run out of toilet roll, time to go to tescos express, good enough excuse to grab some beers at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                  X