No announcement yet.

Amir Khans chin is grade A garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    It's all arm punches, this is why this whole...he's faster than Mayweather or Pacquiao was always laughable to me.
    Yep..............

Comment

I'm rooting for Khan to get the fight. With Khan's delusional fan base NSB would be as good as it's ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Could it be that Algieri has developed some power. Chris was throwing some beautiful punches and really sitting down on them. I think he would've "wobbled" some of the other top welterweights.
        I saw somewhere that JDJ has been going through techniques with him to get more power. I think we saw that Friday then in the fight.

Never going to be a legit threat in that aspect, but still made some progress.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          When Algeri wobbles you,something is wrong
          Loooolll....

Comment

khan has the heart of a lion and fans should admire him for putting himself right back up there after two big defeats, a lesser man may have walked away.

Comment

Algeri never wobbled khan. Khan wobbled algeri tho

Comment

Originally posted by PecVentus View Post
                khan has the heart of a lion and fans should admire him for putting himself right back up there after two big defeats, a lesser man may have walked away.
                Up where exactly?

Collazo, Diaz, Alexander, Algieri?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  Up where exactly?

Collazo, Diaz, Alexander, Algieri?
                  His next fight will be against one of the leading fighters in his division. Remember, he lost twice (back to back) but he is now in a position where his next fight will be against a big name, no bums, a world class fighter and you have to admire him for not allowing them defeats to impact his desire to face the very best.

Comment

Lol.... So being 'wobbled' has differed from Friday night onwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X