No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev’s Trainer Breaks Down Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev’s Trainer Breaks Down Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

John David Jackson, the former two-division titleholder now working as trainer to light heavyweight powerhouse Sergey Kovalev, believes that Floyd Mayweather will top Manny Pacquiao.

He still sees ways for Pacquiao to do damage and win.

“I lean towards Mayweather but Pacquiao, if Mayweather fights in that shell and tries to do that shoulder roll, Pacquiao will just beat the arm up,” Jackson said, before going into his advice for Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

corrales was 2001, of course he doesn't fight like that no more lol . .does not mean he slipped though, hes still the best in the business. and all the KO did to pacquiao was make him box smarter, the speed is still there.

Comment

John David Jackson is right. Manny Pacquiao has to beat chicken in the first five rounds. Then beat him some more in the early part of round six. Before the end of round six chicken will be floor lying down with a face only his mother would recognize. As I have said before...chicken Floyd will be KO'd by Manny Pacquiao in the sixth round...6th Round...6th Round...6th Round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
        John David Jackson is right. Manny Pacquiao has to beat chicken in the first five rounds. Then beat him some more in the early part of round six. Before the end of round six chicken will be floor lying down with a face only his mother would recognize. As I have said before...chicken Floyd will be KO'd by Manny Pacquiao in the sixth round...6th Round...6th Round...6th Round.
        You smoke that good stuff huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          John David Jackson, the former two-division titleholder now working as trainer to light heavyweight powerhouse Sergey Kovalev, believes that Floyd Mayweather will top Manny Pacquiao.

He still sees ways for Pacquiao to do damage and win.

“I lean towards Mayweather but Pacquiao, if Mayweather fights in that shell and tries to do that shoulder roll, Pacquiao will just beat the arm up,” Jackson said, before going into his advice for Pacquiao.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Manny is not a guy that works the body and breaks fighters down that way. Unless he can back Floyd to the ropes going to the body any other time is suicide. He drops his guard too much and reaches because his arms are short. Not saying manny can't do it but it doesn't look like a good plan. Still respects to JDJ.

Comment

Here's a link to the video interview I did for this article:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ice6t7oV40I

Comment

This is what these Fighters trainers mean when they say Floyd will be hurt more than ever but favor Floyd what this means is Floyd will get his butt kick but are afraid to be wrong just in case Floyd wins. With 2 gift decisions Floyd has received I too would be afraid to say Pacquiao wins

Comment

Jackson is wrong, Floyd will hunt Manny and will try to knock him out, that's what he is preparing for and that's his only choice really. Floyd is too slow and too old to avoid Pacman, rate of winning is higher if Floyd hunts Manny compared to being defensive. Let's base Floyd performance from his last 4 matches and not when he was young.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                  Jackson is wrong, Floyd will hunt Manny and will try to knock him out, that's what he is preparing for and that's his only choice really..
                  LOL! If he realy tries that he is inn for a beating! He better do what he do best in there! And thats not going forward agressive for the KO!
                  The more i think about the bout, the more i think Manny wins doe!

Comment

The best break down so far comes from Mayfield. Manny pummels Floyd, but is still standing after 12 to earn the draw. Vegas makes a killing and is planning megamega party for #2. Which is expected to be a tie.

Comment

Working...
                    X