Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch stats don't count for scoring fight so why is that being brought up~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Punch stats don't count for scoring fight so why is that being brought up~
      You're right, fancy footwork counts and so does jabbing into the air

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You're right, fancy footwork counts and so does jabbing into the air
        Actually watching the fight and doing your own work is what matters~ you obviously can't score your way out of a wet paper sack on your own~ do yourself a favor and quit scoring fights until you get it.

Anyone who uses punch stats to justify any sort of scoring, is totally off base.

Also having Matthysse winning is perfectly reasonable that you don't have to rely on garbage.

Comment

Actually watching the fight and doing your own work is what matters~ you obviously can't score your way out of a wet paper sack on your own~ do yourself a favor and quit scoring fights until you get it.

Anyone who uses punch stats to justify any sort of scoring, is totally off base.

Also having Matthysse winning is perfectly reasonable that you don't have to rely on garbage.
          You dont need punch stats to see Lucas was hammering Judah with power punches will judah was jabbing into the air

Learn how to score fights

Comment

You dont need punch stats to see Lucas was hammering Judah with power punches will judah was jabbing into the air

Learn how to score fights
            I know how to score fights~ I would never use punch stats to justify a damn thing and I saw Matthysse get a lot of his punches blocked.

Sorry that I preferred Judah's work in a fight where neither guy made an impression, someone who understands scoring would understand how such a fight could go either way, acting like one guy wrecked the other is not being real.

Having Matthysse winning is fine though, it just wasn't very clear and as such people going the other way is also reasonable.

So like I said do yourself a favor and quit scoring fights~

Comment

I know how to score fights~ I would never use punch stats to justify a damn thing and I saw Matthysse get a lot of his punches blocked.

Sorry that I preferred Judah's work in a fight where neither guy made an impression, someone who understands scoring would understand how such a fight could go either way, acting like one guy wrecked the other is not being real.

Having Matthysse winning is fine though, it just wasn't very clear and as such people going the other way is also reasonable.

So like I said do yourself a favor and quit scoring fights~
              I dont care if you use punch stats or not, in this case thy support what people who know how to score fights see, Lucas landing the clean hard punches while zab was busy jabbing into the air.

Judah's work? What work, he just kept jabbing and missing. I didnt say Lucas blew Judah away, i said he clearly won the fight. He won 9-12, 6 and 3nd clearly. Thats in itself wins the fight for Lucas with the KD if you dont give him any other close rounds.

Judah took the early rounds = Automatic win. Learn how to score

Comment

• 115-112 to Matthysse.Not a particularly difficult fight to score,and the knockdown was merely the cherry topping.

Comment

I dont care if you use punch stats or not, in this case thy support what people who know how to score fights see, Lucas landing the clean hard punches while zab was busy jabbing into the air.

Judah's work? What work, he just kept jabbing and missing. I didnt say Lucas blew Judah away, i said he clearly won the fight. He won 9-12, 6 and 3nd clearly. Thats in itself wins the fight for Lucas with the KD if you dont give him any other close rounds.

Judah took the early rounds = Automatic win. Learn how to score
                  I score round by round Judah won more rounds in my eyes~, using total punch stat numbers which you were using doesn't do shit for round by round scoring~

Punch stats are invalid when it comes to scoring anyone who uses them or doesn't care if people use them, need not be listened to.

So you shouldn't say anything about other's scoring~ those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Mostly Matthysse's punches got blocked from what I saw and Judah landed more clean, sorry that he did more in more rounds than Matthysse in my eyes, while you were enamored with Matthysse's infrequent landed punches. I don't think Matthysse won 3 and 6 clear~ I think you are giving him a lot of credit for blocked punches.

Having Matthysse winning I said was fine though, so i really don't care about that. I cared about a garbage justifacation

Comment

• a somewhat close but clear win for Matthysse. Judah received a bit of a gift, i'm afraid.

Comment

• Lucas won clearly, he just gets flak for not stopping Zab
                      he took at least 6 rds and dropped Zab too
                      he made his point in the late rds more so than the early rds
                      but even in the beginning he was landing better shots than Zab
                      fight wasn't that good, but it was a Lucas win

Comment

Working...
                      X