No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik Might Face Lucian Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik Might Face Lucian Bute

andre ward had to cancel his scheduled bout with kelly pavlik due to an injured shoulder but there are now rumors tying pavlik to both lucian bute and arthur abraham according to a press release from arum.

the fight, if it pushes through would generate massive revenue in either fighter's home turf i.e. montreal or germany. it's also a winnable fight for pavlik.

pavlik has an excellent right hand and the southpaw bute has shown vulnerability to being hit by that punch at will. abraham is slow and not an active fighter in the ring. pavlik's stock could once again sky rocket if he wins both fights in 2013. after that, he can then face ward maybe autumn of 2013.

your thoughts?

Bute by Vicious Body Shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Bute by Vicious Body Shot.
      Let me guess. Because he(Bute)destroyed Edison Miranda it'll be a glorified stay busy fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Let me guess. Because he(Bute)destroyed Edison Miranda it'll be a glorified stay busy fight?
        NO it just a solid BS fight. Kelly way past it. All that partying has caught up him I believe.

Comment

Winnable fight for Pavlikkk. Bute can be broken and this might be Kelly's last chance at the big time, he' going to bring the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Winnable fight for Pavlikkk. Bute can be broken and this might be Kelly's last chance at the big time, he' going to bring the heat.
            Hopefully he do.

Comment

Kelly could put a beating on AA

Comment

Kelly via stoppage. This fight is 100x better and more winnable than Ward. I don't think Kelly is washed up at all; he has a much better trainer than before and it shows.

That said, he should probably stop smoking the crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  NO it just a solid BS fight. Kelly way past it. All that partying has caught up him I believe.
                  two top 10 contenders agree to fight and its a BS fight? Not every one subscribes to the Canelo method (you know the one, fight no credble opponents until you get big money). Some of us think contenders fighting each other is good for boxing.

If Pavlik can get back to 75% of what he was, he beats Bute easily

Comment

Eh.... **** it.

Comment

Working...
                    X