Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I almost got my proof that the Chavez family made a pact with the devil...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost got my proof that the Chavez family made a pact with the devil...

Cant believe he almost pulled a Meldrick Taylor on Martinez, and he looked like a C level for the first 10 rounds.

Great fight btw, even if it was mostly one sided.

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Cant believe he almost pulled a Meldrick Taylor on Martinez, and he looked like a C level for the first 10 rounds.

Great fight btw, even if it was mostly one sided.
    Chaez sr was landing some bombs though throughout. Jr landed one..and Martinez didnt lay down and fought back. Good fighters wouldnt survive that..great fighters get up and push you back. That was Corralesesque.

Chavez looked like he was a sparring partner who was underqualified

Comment

good fight, i was goin for chavez by stoppage and almost got it. martinez won, but his running and slapping style doesnt really impress me. If i could ask jr a question i would ask him why he didnt put more pressure on martinez. great fight by maidana and canelo too, glad i recoreded everything lol....... suprisingly if martinez and chavez fight again i would favor chavez still, I think chavez learned alotfrom this fight tonight. cheers mate.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        good fight, i was goin for chavez by stoppage and almost got it. martinez won, but his running and slapping style doesnt really impress me. If i could ask jr a question i would ask him why he didnt put more pressure on martinez. great fight by maidana and canelo too, glad i recoreded everything lol....... suprisingly if martinez and chavez fight again i would favor chavez still, I think chavez learned alotfrom this fight tonight. cheers mate.......
        This every time chavez would throw he would land and caz damage but for some. Reason he stayed in his shell. Sick 12 round though screamig my lungs out when he dropped him the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          Running? Martinez took Chavez Jr. to school for 11 rounds and spank his ass. You make it seem like Martinez was running from Chavez when it was Martinez who put Chavez to school. How can you be "running" and beating your opponent in a one sided fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
            Running? Martinez took Chavez Jr. to school for 11 rounds and spank his ass. You make it seem like Martinez was running from Chavez when it was Martinez who put Chavez to school. How can you be "running" and beating your opponent in a one sided fight?
            Exactly. I swear man these Chavez Jr fans are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
              All he did was run around the ring and trow one two 3 jabs. Martinez fought like a btch even though he promised he would ko chavez but chavez fought like a dumbass too.

Comment

WAR CHAVEZ FAM!!

THOSE MOFOS ARE MADE OF STEEL!

Martinez better not take that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  All he did was run around the ring and trow one two 3 jabs. Martinez fought like a btch even though he promised he would ko chavez but chavez fought like a dumbass too.
                  He fought like a *****? Its hard to go toe to toe with someone who is afraid to throw punches. You mean Jr. fought like a ***** who knew he lost the fight and was way over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    Chavez promised to retire Martinez. Martinez walked down Chavez most the fight.

And the reason Chavez could only land once is because Martinez would throw like 6 punch combos. Chavez TRIED. Kinda hard when you get hit back though..as he found out. Its one thing hitting a guy who lets you...its another when you're taking an ass whupping and literally arent allowed. All those "slappy" punches of Martinez clearly hurt more than you want to admit.

Martinez..a b itch? Sorry bro. Thats not gunna work when dude wins 11 of 12 rounds... "Martinez is such a b itch for hitting Chavez Jr and not letting Chavez Jr fight back!" thats what us non bitter fans see when someone says that. Martinez is considered the dude behind Pac and Floyd for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X