No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

LOS ANGELES - Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez today issued the following statement: "After much consideration, today, I instructed my team at Golden Boy Promotions to continue negotiating a fight with Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin and to finalize a deal as quickly as possible. I also informed the WBC that I will vacate its title.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-18-2016, 05:36 PM. Reason: Updated with statement

Lol

Really need that 155

Comment

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

LOS ANGELES - Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez today issued the following statement: "After much consideration, today, I instructed my team at Golden Boy Promotions to continue negotiating a fight with Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin and to finalize a deal as quickly as possible. I also informed the WBC that I will vacate its title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

''negotiations'' LOL

Comment

we all saw that coming, pathetic.

all people have to do is not pay to watch this punk's fights and once they see the numbers low, he will be forced to take the fight. just like mayweather, if his numbers didn't suck showtime would never have cracked the whip for him to fight manny.

Comment

Wow!! Wow!!

Comment

Now since it's not mandated, here come the catchweights...

Comment

Hmmm interesting, but also sucks. Seems like this could be a good or bad thing. Canelo is showing belts don't mean f#ck for real or its there first step from walking away from the GGG fight while trying to maintain some look that they are still trying to make the fight.

Eh, these f#cking momos just need to make this f#cking fight.

Comment

Horrible news for boxing.

Now, GGG will have to go down to 155 to fight Saśl.

Comment

Wow. I guess this means GGG is elevated to WBC champ. If I were GGG I'd chase down BJS and try to collect that IBF, then move up.

Comment

Working...
                    X