Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This high school fight highlights what is wrong with our society!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with our society? That whether you're a man or woman you have no right to talk to another person like that? I would have done the same **** to that b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      What's wrong with our society? That whether you're a man or woman you have no right to talk to another person like that? I would have done the same **** to that b*tch.
      Think it's more then just talking.

She was physically attacking him, he tried to walk away, she kept it up, and he had enough of it.

I'm not advocating full scale mollywhopping of females on here over verbal confrontations, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Think it's more then just talking.

She was physically attacking him, he tried to walk away, she kept it up, and he had enough of it.

I'm not advocating full scale mollywhopping of females on here over verbal confrontations, by the way.
        Oh me neither, but she got exactly what was coming to her. You don't treat any person like that male or female. If you do that happens and it's more than justified.

Comment

Disgraceful racist assault on a white female.

Hands up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Oh me neither, but she got exactly what was coming to her. You don't treat any person like that male or female. If you do that happens and it's more than justified.
            The main issues are that parents are doing a ****ty job telling their daughters not to put their hands on boys. They grow up to think it's okay to hit them just because they are a female and they are seen as weak so they can't possibly hurt a man which is ignorant so it gives them some idiotic entitlement.

Look how people are reacting to it and it highlights the idiotic mindset society has when it comes to gender inequality. Just because you are a man and someone is continually hitting you, you have every right to defend yourself and diffuse the situation, male or female. What I find funny is that the males who stepped in after he body slammed her ass thought they were being noble and a gentleman, coming to her aid but in reality they are highlighting the issues that are actually going on.
            Last edited by Wolfie*; 06-20-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Good guy Boston. Spread the love to everybody else advocating violence against women!

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                I'm not black mate, even if I've got the schlong to be one..

Shoutout to the BBC thread!

Serious doe, I'm a pacifist because I know I'd get my arse kicked in a street fight. That's why I like boxing, myself.. You don't get bull-rushed by some c*nt that's 50lbs bigger than you.

Also, idk what guy wouldn't hit that dumb .
                I got to the video to late...it was removed. But this post had me LMFAO...

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                  The main issues are that parents are doing a ****ty job telling their daughters not to put their hands on boys. They grow up to think it's okay to hit them just because they are a female and they are seen as weak so they can't possibly hurt a man which is ignorant so it gives them some idiotic entitlement.

Look how people are reacting to it and it highlights the idiotic mindset society has when it comes to gender inequality. Just because you are a man and someone is continually hitting you, you have every right to defend yourself and diffuse the situation, male or female. What I find funny is that the males who stepped in after he body slammed her ass thought they were being noble and a gentleman, coming to her aid but in reality they are highlighting the issues that are actually going.
                  Fact is society doesnt know what it wants. The same people crying about **** like the patriarchy and wanting gender equality are the same ones that cry over situations like this. Problem is women dont have a check system like men do. As men we all know that if we do things like spit at another dude or talk **** and step to another guys face we better be ready to throw down.

Comment

https://youtu.be/d_ddfnQA-V8

These videos are getting removed left and right. My bad. Hopefully this one sticks.

Comment

Most of the video is the floor and bottom of desks. Amateurs!

Comment

Working...
                      X