Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    So if Rob Seltzer pulls off the mammoth upset and scores a spectacular KO -- I'm talking Worldstars this motherf**ker -- where does that put Ron Selka on the P4P list?
    I hope he's hearing everything about this fight and it's drives him to the level needed to pull off the upset.

Comment

Excellent post bro. Shame to all involved especially the full ****** fans gobbling this up ie. PRBOXING*** etc.

Fights like this are ruining our sport.

Comment

Garcia is a fraud, he is the luckiest C- level fighter in the history of the sport. His team knows it and they are acting accordingly.

Comment

Teddy is one of my favorite commentators...I love his realness!!!...as usual he's spot on....can't support or defend this bs fight but that don't mean I'm gonna let you mother****ers take too many shots at my boy

Comment

Missed it, but everyone here pretty much unanimous on this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Teddy is one of my favorite commentators...I love his realness!!!...as usual he's spot on....can't support or defend this bs fight but that don't mean I'm gonna let you mother****ers take too many shots at my boy
              That's what's up philadelph. Hold it down for our boy Danny. This fight sucks real bad. I'm hoping Danny finds a way to scrap it.

He should be sparring salka not headlining a card against him. Matter of fact, this fight wouldn't even headline a sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I hope he's hearing everything about this fight and it's drives him to the level needed to pull off the upset.
                That's the thing. These unknown guys can be wild cards, and can be more dangerous to fight than the known threats. Lately, this has proven to be true. We saw how Guerrero ended up in a brutal war last fight against who? Matthysse was supposed to walk through and destroy Molina, and instead Molina dropped him early and easily.

I wouldn't be surprised if Garcia ended up in a war or losing.

Comment

This fight is so bad that Teddy isn't even picking the underdog to win But imagine if he did:

Originally posted by Teddy Atlas
                  Ok.. So my take on da fight is dis: Let's say ya go to a supa bowl pahty right? Ya look on da snack table, and on one side ya got some cawn taw-tia chips . I mean, dey ah good, but deah ain't much to dem ya know? Ya gotta put sometin on dem. What do ya dip dem chips in? What makes chips bettuh, whats gonna give it dat flavuh, dat spice? A little extra kick? Salsa. Dats what. Gahcia is da chips, but Salka is da salsa. Salka is da salsa, then his lightnin' left jab is da guacamole and his right hand is the da shredded chedduh with jalapenos.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 07-03-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

They forgot to mention hes a LW and that hes not even a top 10 there.

Mr Philadel supports this fight.

**** whoever tunes in to this ****. And I don't care if you're on my friend list. **** you.

Comment

Espinoza basically came out and said "you have to make compromises on fights"... pretty much saying, this fight blows, but Al Haymon said we have to do it, so we are gonna do it..

when Espinoza is not even defending it, you know its a horrid fight

Comment

Working...
                      X