Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Lewis beat everyone he faced. Did the sisters??
    Nice try changing the topic there.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Nice try changing the topic there.
      Sorry. I thought you were suggesting that Lewis ducked those fighters.

Comment

I don't mind Wlad at all, but I find his style just rather bland and dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          I forgot you need to be an ATG fighter like Chris Byrd or John Ruiz to be ducked. Yeah, that's what the last champion did.

So he missed two fighters in a career that saw him beat better fighters than both, big deal. Ruiz never ranked higher than 5th while Lewis was active and Byrd was ranked behind Tyson when Lennox chose to defend the WBC title instead of the IBF. If he fought Byrd instead of Tyson you'd be complaining right now he ducked Tyson who was not only the bigger money fight, but the more dangerous one as well considering Lewis' supposed "glass jaw".

Why didn't Wlad rematch Sanders or Puritty? He had no problem rematching Byrd, who he had already proven himself superior over, or the slow unskilled Peter who he had already outclassed. He also had no problem rematching Brewster who had been off for 15 months and was coming back from a detached retina without a fight in between. So why ot avenge the other fights? And please don't come back with the typical Vitaly drivel. The brothers are separate fighters with different styles, not a tag team.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
            I don't mind Wlad at all, but I find his style just rather bland and dull.

That is sacrilege to many Klit fans here. You can compliment them and admire the people they are, but if you find them boring you're automatically a hater.

Comment

If there was a Prime Lewis in the HW Division today, he woulda sold out Wembley. Lewis really missed out on being a super star in terms of marketability because his era had so many. Today he woulda take 90% of the fanbase with the other 10% loving the K BROS.

And no lol nobody will give a**** when the K BROS retire because the time is right for a new HW superstar to save boxing. So after the K BROS retire the new stud will be loved and praised and people will most likely say **** like 'damn I'm so glad because of Trey D Woods, remember the ****ing mess the klithsckos made? damn im glad that fail era was over' and 'trey d woods vs Lennox lewis who wins'?

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                If there was a Prime Lewis in the HW Division today, he woulda sold out Wembley. Lewis really missed out on being a super star in terms of marketability because his era had so many. Today he woulda take 90% of the fanbase with the other 10% loving the K BROS.
                Im not so sure about that. Lewis wasn't even big in the UK because of his seemingly pompous attitude. He was a great fighter but at the time I couldn't stand the way he came off in interviews. Gene Tunney had the same problem because of all things, he read books and was an intellectual. Most boxing fans are indifferent to color or nationality, they just want something they can relate to on a boxing level. More times than not that boils down to raw savagery and undeniable courage in the ring. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Why didn't Wlad rematch Sanders or Puritty?.
                  Because Wlad would have kicked there ass's into oblivion like the rematches with Brewster and Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

So he missed two fighters in a career that saw him beat better fighters than both, big deal. Ruiz never ranked higher than 5th while Lewis was active and Byrd was ranked behind Tyson when Lennox chose to defend the WBC title instead of the IBF. If he fought Byrd instead of Tyson you'd be complaining right now he ducked Tyson who was not only the bigger money fight, but the more dangerous one as well considering Lewis' supposed "glass jaw".
                    So you're telling me he couldn't have fought Byrd and Tyson? He was the champion, he has to defend his titles, even if he already fought "better" opposition (which is of course an opinion).

Asking why Wlad didn't avenge Sanders or Purrity is changing the topic, but if you'd ask me Purrity was an early career learning step, just ask why Pacquiao never avenged his two early career losses, and Sanders already got beaten by Vitali, he could've avenged that one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Because Wlad would have kicked there ass's into oblivion like the rematches with Brewster and Peter.
                      Sorry bro, but that's a sorry excuse. I agree he would have beaten Puritty, but he should have at least tried to prove he could come back against him and adjust. As far as Sanders goes...thats always a bad styles match for Wlad and he knew it. So he chose to let it be and instead have his brother fight his battle for him because he was better suited to the task.

Comment

Working...
                      X