Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Cotto has all the tools to demolish Pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger than him, he is stronger, heavier than him,longer reach,great body puncher,great timing and intelligent...He is also fast and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

He also is more yoked than manny.

I am afraid he might crush manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Cotto looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that big muscles ever before!
    And don't forget I am telling you now I am never Wrong!

man, i was hoping someone would make another one of these threads...

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Domayn View Post
      Cotto has all the tools to demolish Pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger than him, he is stronger, heavier than him,longer reach,great body puncher,great timing and intelligent...He is also fast and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

He also is more yoked than manny.

I am afraid he might crush manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Cotto looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that big muscles ever before!
      And don't forget I am telling you now I am never Wrong!

Hell no!Pacman by KO!

Comment

pacman by KO his quickness is hell good

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
          pacman by KO his quickness is hell good
          My 2k that pacman don't KO Cotto. Send me a pm if the bet is on.

Comment

Pacquiao is way faster than Cotto. That'll be a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram Joel View Post
              My 2k that pacman don't KO Cotto. Send me a pm if the bet is on.
              I'll get that bet. sig it.

Comment

If Pacman can KO Cotto I'll **** myself with excitment and PBF would **** himself out of fear.

Comment

Cotto has never been kayoed. Not even Margarito, who punches much harder than Pacman and is much bigger man, managed to do that. I just don't see a guy like Pacquiao doing it to Miguel, a really tough guy. Pacquiao hasn't even managed to KO Marquez, so why would he do it to Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                    Cotto has never been kayoed. Not even Margarito, who punches much harder than Pacman and is much bigger man, managed to do that. I just don't see a guy like Pacquiao doing it to Miguel, a really tough guy. Pacquiao hasn't even managed to KO Marquez, so why would he do it to Cotto?
                    All they think is in a mirage of Cotto in Hatton's gloves that evening.

Comment

Working...
                    X