No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how.......

Come on man. Marquez said he would pass the post fight drug-test before the results became public. He went out and got a proven felon in A.H. and the rest is history. He was jealous of Manny's success and did what he had to do to win. There is no way without roids and A.H. on his side, does he beat Manny. You know it and the whole world knows it. Fair is fair and what he did is incriminating in my opinion. Besides being a great fighter, Manny is humble and good for the sport and didn't deserve to be defeated in that manner. Manny was starting to make Marquez look 40 and without the "extra" power in his punch that night, he would have been stopped.

Comment

Bye Manny -- glad to be rid of you and your vile P@ctard followers.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks. Just some Doctors trying to get their name out there.

Some time ago another Doctor made almost the same exact comments about Vitali Klitschko.

Both cases they were just observations by looking at footage.

Keep it moving, nothing to see here. Pac is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          Come on man. Marquez said he would pass the post fight drug-test before the results became public. He went out and got a proven felon in A.H. and the rest is history. He was jealous of Manny's success and did what he had to do to win. There is no way without roids and A.H. on his side, does he beat Manny. You know it and the whole world knows it. Fair is fair and what he did is incriminating in my opinion. Besides being a great fighter, Manny is humble and good for the sport and didn't deserve to be defeated in that manner. Manny was starting to make Marquez look 40 and without the "extra" power in his punch that night, he would have been stopped.
          The sad part about your post is when you try to pass your opinion as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            Bye Manny -- glad to be rid of you and your vile P@ctard followers.
            They really are vile scum but I think we should hope it's not true

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
              I bet you wouldn't care if he had it, you problably one of the people who would still want him to go.
              I bet your fat and smell bad!

Comment

Ha Manny on the same stuff

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I bet your fat and smell bad!
                  **Censored***
                  Last edited by BostonGuy; 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

yup......marquez felt he got robbed 3 times. he said in the 24/7 that he has gone beyond being mad and that this rivalry became personal for him. that right there is the motive for him to hire a known steroid dealer/guru/chemist to give him the power to get a KO win. also add to the fact that he looked more ripped and bigger than when he fought floyd at ww. why hire a known steroid dealer and chemist to be your strength and conditioning coach? marquez's win will forever be tainted by the fact that he had a known steroid dealer and chemist prepare him.

Comment

Did Pacquiao use?

Comment

Working...
                      X