Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VV....had to put one of my dogs to sleep today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VV....had to put one of my dogs to sleep today....

You guys ever had to do that?? it sux balls..........
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-01-2012, 05:42 PM.

I don't have any pets but I had to take my grandma once for one of her dogs and she was
    depressed for a long time...my condolences...

Comment

Burried my 16 year old dog last year. Had him since I was 11 it was sad and hard. Had the Major Payne therapy shortly after and didnt really have time to mourn.

Comment

My tio had to shoot my first dog because he was bitten by a rat and got rabies.

Comment

I had to put my dog down 2 and a half years ago. Totally sucks. One of the worst days of my life. I have a knew knucklehead in my life now that I never would have gotten if I didn't have to put the other one down. I still miss that dog every day. Dogs are the best.

Comment

My dog "Shadow" passed away in my arms a few years back. It was one of the worst experiences in my life. I cremated him and have his ashes on my book shelf..

Comment

Was he sick? My condolences.
              Last edited by Underboss; 10-01-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

You guys ever had to do that?? it sux balls..........
                I have been there a few times. It is rough I prefer dogs to humans so it like losing a best friend or member of the family.

Comment

March 17th 2010 was the worst day of my life. Chuko kept getting these cell tumors that was like skin cancer. The first time we caught it I spent $2000 in surgery to remove it but it came back after a couple of months and we couldnt afford anymore surgery. Anyway I know your pain, it sux. Best thing to do after a couple months is get a new dog and start all over.

Chuko 3 months old

a couple months before he was laid to rest

Comment

Yeah... my dog and one of my cats... it's heartbreaking for a few days... sorry to hear bro

Comment

Working...
                    X