No announcement yet.

I didn't like what I saw at the weigh in yesterday for Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yeah, montiel was in great shape, like he always seemed to be.
    Montiel only lasted Dos Rounds though

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      Montiel only lasted Dos Rounds though
      True but Mathebula lasted 12 and he didn't look like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

donaire always has a bit of trouble with weight. that's why he's so big on fight night.
        Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I've heard the comment above so much but I don't remember Donaire weighing much more than his opponent on fight night. Montiel came in heavier and I believe everyone else after him came in heavier.

The unofficial HBO fight night weight always shows Donaire weighing lighter.

Comment

Intuition, among other things, tells me Rigo will reach deep down to defeat The Flash.

P34c3

Comment

muscle dont make you a hard hitter.

food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
              Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I've heard the comment above so much but I don't remember Donaire weighing much more than his opponent on fight night. Montiel came in heavier and I believe everyone else after him came in heavier.

The unofficial HBO fight night weight always shows Donaire weighing lighter.
              its his body frame that tells you he is the bigger figther. even Rigo has said he didnt have trouble makeing weigth but he knows Donaire will why becaues he is the bigger figther. Donaire trains alot to keep himsefe from makeing big weigth cuts befor he evenfigth some one unlike Chavez jr who only trains to make weigth when he signs a contract to figth a figther which means he spends most of his camp loseing alot of weigth
              Last edited by solo20; 04-13-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I really like Donaire and boxing needs more fighters like him, but it is Rigondeaux time to shine and he will KO Donaire. His technique is out of this world, a prototype.

Comment

I am 1000 million percent sure nonito got this in the bag. look wtf a I did with my points lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X