No announcement yet.

RFID implants begin in Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    Translation: Kev is suffering from hormonal imbalance.

IS what you wrote can be traced in bible?
    Yes. The mark of the beast 666.

If you noticed the global economy is going straight to oblivion very soon. And unless you live in switzerland, singapore, SE asia and a few select countries, chances are your money is toast. Of course you can own gold and silver to compensate.

I shouldn't be debating as God has specifically gave instructions NEVER to defend His word so I'll just leave something to think about.

Have you seen the movie THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST?

It is a very accurate portrayal of Christ' suffering and even then it's not even half of what He endured.

The movie is based on the account of a stigmatic nun St. Catherine Emmerich. Jesus Christ revealed the details of his suffering to her and also revealed the future endtimes where the Vatican will be the seat of the antichrist and the Catholic Church "seemingly" in ruins.

If you believe in Jesus Christ then we have nothing to argue about since we worship the same God. If you are a fellow Catholic then I'm sure you will easily understand this. If you are a non-Catholic then I urge you to be VIGILANT and remain OBSERVANT. We aint seen nothing yet.

It would somewhat be truly incredulous to accept that we are in the endtimes. But pretty soon unmistakable evidence of God will be presented to man.

The RFID chip is a machination of satan. Fiat currencies if you notice are imploding worldwide and this is the plan. The RFID chip is intended to replace paper currencies.

Do not let yourself or any of your loved ones to be implanted with this abominable chip. It is a path to eternal damnation.

Comment

bump!

So that the SHEEPLE can see.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
        bump!

So that the SHEEPLE can see.
        Wow. Why is Mokmok banned? I hope it is not for his belief because we all do believe in something whatever it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          Wow. Why is Mokmok banned? I hope it is not for his belief because we all do believe in something whatever it may be.
          i wonder why?

the guy was respectful and all... calling everyone (even those who insult him) "good sir"...

Comment

yeaaa If I wouldn't feel comfortable being injected with something by a guy wearing a hoodie

Comment

The body's immune system will be trying to break down and get rid of the chip for the the rest of the life of the host...it will probably cause all kinds of health problems. You would have to be stupid to do that to yourself...they do it to dogs...I would never allow it to be done to mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                The body's immune system will be trying to break down and get rid of the chip for the the rest of the life of the host...it will probably cause all kinds of health problems. You would have to be stupid to do that to yourself...they do it to dogs...I would never allow it to be done to mine.
                That's right! It will lead to horrible crippling forever! Just like other body implants. Like pacemakers, hydrocephalous shunts, artificial heart valves, artificial corneas...

Comment

I'm glad we finally acknowledge these things are actually real and transmit signals.

Now we can start the justification as to why they're necessary.

Go ahead Pig.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That's right! It will lead to horrible crippling forever! Just like other body implants. Like pacemakers, hydrocephalous shunts, artificial heart valves, artificial corneas...
                    That's right...pacemakers, hydrocephalous shunts, artificial heart valves, artificial corneas do cause complications and compromise the immune system...but comparing lifesaving implants when a person has little alternative with something like a micro chip is a really stupid argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implant...#Complications
                    Last edited by jaded; 08-26-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Im not getting any damn microchips put in me.

Comment

Working...
                      X