Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter how you feel about RICKY HATTON, He doesn’t deserve to DIE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most hilarious thread in NSB History. It's up there, believe me. The "I have no doubt in my mind that now Ricky Hatton should now be on suicide watch" was tremblingly hilarious (although, if he turns out to be suicide risk, I'll regret laughing, but I highly doubt it).

Bare props, Horus.

Comment

horus, so josie harris hasn't had a job since 1990, right? since you're all about GETTING THE FACTS, care to provide your source? (and no, karceno is not a reliable source)

Comment

was the OP satire or a serious attempt at an op-ed?
        either way, you suck at both.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
          Most hilarious thread in NSB History. It's up there, believe me. The "I have no doubt in my mind that now Ricky Hatton should now be on suicide watch" was tremblingly hilarious (although, if he turns out to be suicide risk, I'll regret laughing, but I highly doubt it).

Bare props, Horus.
          Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Comment

no one deserves to die thats up to the all mighty up stairs as he is the only one who could judge anyone that hit yes on the poll is just childish

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              horus, so josie harris hasn't had a job since 1990, right? since you're all about GETTING THE FACTS, care to provide your source? (and no, karceno is not a reliable source)
              whatever u say carlos

Comment

good thread... i dont know why these trolls decided to spam the thread up?
                PTSD is serious.. it could be triggered off by anything..

Comment

LOL thiss thread is F Funnyy lol

when i read the title i got shocked and clicked it right away coz i thought something happen to ricky :////
                  then after reading a few lines :////
                  glad nothing happen to ricky and it was just the TS forgetting to drink his medicine

really seriously TS needs to see some doctor, not ricky

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Hatton kept fighting after his loss to Mayweather (which was in 2007) winning his next 2 fights.

Skip to May of 2009

Hasn't fought since, gained a massive amount of weight, and now...

I'd say the loss to Manny was much, much more devastating to Hatton than his loss to Mayweather.

And no...none of us want Ricky Hatton to die. That's just ridiculous.
                    This is more credible than what Horus wrote.

Comment

Working...
                    X