Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want Floyd Mayweather to fight next ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he comes back and fights JMM and reminds people just how better he is than JMM and Pac.

Comment

Guerrero earned his shot...let the man get a payday, at least he earned it...Canelo haven't earned ****!

Also wouldn't mind seeing Bradley get a shot at him

Since JMM put on Mucles, why not JMM vs Mayweather 2? People b1tched about the first fight and said Mayweather was "TOO BIG" well lets find out was it really the "WEIGHT" or was it just that Mayweather was too skilled

Canelo would be fine as well even though I think Mayweather has the easiest time with Canelo and after he picks him apart all of you will come back and say "WELL CANELO WAS OVERRATED ANYWAY...HE WASN'T READY FOR MAYWEATHER"
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-11-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Trout.....

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
          I agree with this totally.

Pacquiao is still the most competitive fight style wise. But Pac will need a confidence booster first. I reckon Marquez is a decent choice, huge in terms of PPVs. Canelo isn't ready and Martinez but only if it's at 154.
          Style wise Pacquiao is no problem for Mayweather
          It's not a slight on Manny but there is a significant size difference and Mayweather would make him pay for every mistake he made on the way in,which he always did but been faster than his opponents helped him avoid too much damage

Canelo and Martinez are the best fights to make

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            After another years holiday you're happy to see him fight guerrero?
            I dont care about his holiday as much as you do. And i obviously dont follow his every step as much as you but Guerrero has earned the shot so YES that is my choice. And if hes off for a year than he should be rusty and not dismantle the ghost as easily as you think unless you know Floyd is that elite.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Trout.....
              trout is too big... floyd does not belong at 154 hes a small WW why dont the top people at 154-160 ever fight eachother?????? why is it that since floyd is the best in his division u guys want to throw him in there with these big ass fighters? floyd needs to stay away from martinez and trout, if martinez wants floyd at 154 why is this upcoming fight not at 154? if floyd fights canelo it needs to be after canelo beats a top 154 pounder for once so that it can at least have hype to it... meanwhile he can fight the best at 147 even though u guys hate it so much (the ghost or bradley), then he needs to leave the game for good or fight pac man just for the fk of it..

i think no matter who he fights at this point it will be complaints... but how n the hell can u say trout as if that makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHater View Post
                Now that Manny Pacquiao got stretched by Juan Manuel Marquez . Who do you want Floyd Mayweather to fight next ? Floyd Mayweather vs. Timothy Bradley is looking really good now because it's the fight that makes the most sense for Floyd to take.

What do you guys and girls think about the YouTube boxing community ?

Here is my YouTube channel http:/www.youtube.com/user/MrUNIVERSALSPORTS
                Austin Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I dont care about his holiday as much as you do. And i obviously dont follow his every step as much as you but Guerrero has earned the shot so YES that is my choice. And if hes off for a year than he should be rusty and not dismantle the ghost as easily as you think unless you know Floyd is that elite.
                  By dint of what? beating Aydin and Berto?? GTFOH
                  Its a crap fight, everyone knows it even the more sensible element of your floydiot crew say so.

Comment

The only legitimate opponent for him would be Canelo.

I suspect we will get Gurrero though.

Comment

Working...
                    X