Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:|... These topics again? Bring back the Broner vs Vitali/wlAdimir thread

Comment

So we are prematurely saying Broner is gonna make it to the HOF? I understand in 82 Azumah was not a HOFer but now we know why and how he was able to take Salvador into deep waters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        So we are prematurely saying Broner is gonna make it to the HOF? I understand in 82 Azumah was not a HOFer but now we know why and how he was able to take Salvador into deep waters.

The point is its too early to call either way. And that's a legit point.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

The point is its too early to call either way. And that's a legit point.
          Broner hasnt proved **** while Salvador was very well tested by the age of 23 (younger than Broner). So Idk how anyone can pick Broner. How many times has Broner been into deep waters? I can probably count how many times with 1 hand.

Comment

Well, Im done in this thread. Broner beats Salvador Sanchez, is compared to a HOFer and is called a HOFer himself. The stupidity you hear around here...

Comment

Broner hasnt proved **** while Salvador was very well tested by the age of 23 (younger than Broner). So Idk how anyone can pick Broner. How many times has Broner been into deep waters? I can probably count how many times with 1 hand.

Where did I compare the two. Are u that clouded with hate u lose all reason? Smh u should do yourself a favor and stop posting in threads beyond u. I know u saw the name Broner in the title so it was appealing to u as a fan girl but if u dint know the first thing about Salvador Sanchez or Azumah Nelson can u really say ur qualified to write anything on them? At least go watch their fight first and then come back. Or just stick to your post 2000 boxing knowledge and shut up.

I don't care if ppl think Sanchez beats Broner. That's not dis. What I do hate is fake outrage from ppl who have no clue wtf they are talking about.

Comment

Well, Im done in this thread. Broner beats Salvador Sanchez, is compared to a HOFer and is called a HOFer himself. The stupidity you hear around here...

Yeah, take your trolling, sorry ass outta here. When they brought up Nelsons 14 fights, you couldn't say ****. Then you finish with that bull****, lmao!

Comment

Isnt Azumah Nelson a HOF? So now you're comparing Broner to a HOFer...? Youre as bad as TS dude.

Idiot he wasnt a HOF in his 14th fight get the reflection , did it go that far over you head sheeeese !

In other words Broner is as good now as Nelson in his 14th fight , how will he end up we will have to wait and see .
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 09-22-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    .......except that he does?
                    Me thinks this booze has fried me brain, even when I'm not on the drink. Which I am now. But wasn't then.

Comment

How do we even know Salvador Sanchez was prime at 22 or 23? We can't say. He could have been better than he already was. But yes Sanchez in his last couple of fights beats a present day Broner. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X