No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse ! 140lb #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse ! 140lb #1

call me crazy ! .... i thought beat judah , destroyed alexander , and think hes close to the cream of the crop @ 140 . bradley might be tought because of the styles , but ive said it for a long time , he would slaughter amir khan ! styles make fights !

Mattysse is the most underated fighter in the 140lb divison...the way he broke down alexander was amzing. 10 round BS fight. if that fight was 12 rounds alexander is KTFO.

lucas would KTFO Khan..real talk...

Comment

Rios-Matthysse give it to us!

Comment

Originally posted by deansluk View Post
        call me crazy ! .... i thought beat judah , destroyed alexander , and think hes close to the cream of the crop @ 140 . bradley might be tought because of the styles , but ive said it for a long time , he would slaughter amir khan ! styles make fights !
        Matt's has not one a big fight yet,noway is he num 1 or even close imo...

Comment

Peterson-Matthysse=Fight of the Year, or at least in the running.

Bradley is the best fighter in this division. It should be undeniable now.

Comment

yep i have always said he would beat khan

Comment

You are crazy, disagree about judah , alexander close matthysse by a point or 2, if styles make fights how is he such a mismatch. Explain.

Comment

maidana is better than lucas and marcos aint even #1 . bradley is # 1 (does not mean he beats khan tho) 2. petersen is number 2 (becuase he won , the fight was close) 3. khan is still # 3. IMO

Comment

call me crazy !
                  you're crazy bro

Comment

look at it this way Matt was in a war against shot to **** Judah if he is the #JrWW then the division sucks dick

Comment

Working...
                    X