No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins rips Donovan McNabb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    So its bad that you were raised right and had good parents? Does doing time in prison like Bhop and Vick make you better than someone who didn't commit crimes against innocent people and animals?

I don't get that. Bhop and Vick are both convicted felons they don't get to judge other people.
    You should stick to something you know nothing about like boxing.

Doesn't PAC eat dogs, that's a delicacy in the Philippines, but a felony here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      He right. I didn't like that about mcnabb either. He never says anything when they spoke negative of him. He was a house *****.
      You're wrong about that.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...peak-about-it/

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        I see Bernards point.

All real Black men go to prison to earn their manhood. All real Black men need to commit crimes to prove they are indeed, a Black man.

A fake Black man, like Donovan McNabb and Grant Hill, are stupid because they take advantage of their upbringing by their fake Black parents. They take advantage of having to go through life without living in the hood and succumbing to an idiot lifestyle. They take advantage of getting educated. They take advantage of learning to present oneself in a respectable manner instead of being loud and obnoxious.

Oh how phony of them.

I'll never understand the fascination by Black people who revere and respect a "real n igga".

What happened to the respect of a real man?
        Don't pretend like Mexicans don't do the same thing when it comes to people like Oscar Delahoya. And you're the wrong person to speak on this subject with your daily snide remarks about black people.

Benard Hopkins is one man and his opinions don't represent all black people. But you've been ignorant in all the years you've posted here so I don't expect anything different from you.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 05-11-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

McNabb is a choke artist...**** him!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            McNabb is a choke artist...**** him!!
            And Hopkins was still wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Don't pretend like Mexicans don't do the same thing when it comes to people like Oscar Delahoya. And you're the wrong person to speak on this subject with your daily snide remarks about black people.

Benard Hopkins is one man and his opinions don't represent all black people. But you've been ignorant in all the years you've posted here so I don't expect anything different from you.
              these idiots are amazing when they attempt to shyt on other races in order to make their own look better.

All races do the same ignorant shyt. no one is better than the other clowns. give it a rest.

Comment

Damn I don't know why Bhop is always talking s.h.i.t about Mcnabb. He don't even play for the eagles anymore. Hopkins has a personal vendetta against him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                  You should stick to something you know nothing about like boxing.

Doesn't PAC eat dogs, that's a delicacy in the Philippines, but a felony here in the states.
                  WTF are you talking about? Your a ****ing moron who brings nothing even remotely related to the thread topic.

You should stick to something you know alot about, being ******ed. Oh wait, you already did.

Comment

I've hated Mcnabb since he choked at the Superbowl, but yes... bernard is being ignorant, we know bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      who's this fool talkin' about being a house nigga?

punk got his teeth bleached dressing like GBP's librarian. this motherfucka...
                      do he collect antique stamps or going to da antique roadshow?

Comment

Working...
                      X