Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam vs Koki Kameda THREAD , start time in around 2 hours ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't listening carefully enough to catch the scores. I was just paying attention to who had won.

Comment

• I think I may have heard a 116-114, but I'm really not sure.

Comment

• dammit koki, i wanted him to bring the title back to japan. I heard the scores too 114-114, 116-112, and 115-112. Pong by Majority decision, don't worry koki we'll get him next time.

Comment

• will naito be fighting wonjongkam for a fifth time now?

Comment

• Thanks.

I think Koki dug himself in a hole ealry, and didn't adjust at all during the fight. He did nothing to take away Pong's left to the body, something that had scored consistently all fight.

I know he's a fan of the high guard, but he'd be better off slipping and countering with his speed. He took too much time off at times and Pong would just hit the gloves.

Still, Pong had much more than I anticipated left. I thought he'd trail off late on but he was there all the way. After a career in which he's been criticized for some weak opposition at times, this is a pretty good win for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
              dammit koki, i wanted him to bring the title back to japan. I heard the scores too 114-114, 116-112, and 115-112. Pong by Majority decision, don't worry koki we'll get him next time.
              There you are Don. Haven't seen you around lately.

What was the general consensus from the announcers about the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                There you are Don. Haven't seen you around lately.

What was the general consensus from the announcers about the fight?
                Yeah dude i been really busy lately. I caught the fight at like a minute to go in the twelfth round but, the general consensus was that Pong did enough to win the fight, one of the guys thought the fight should've been scored a draw but he later backed down from the statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                  Yeah dude i been really busy lately. I caught the fight at like a minute to go in the twelfth round but, the general consensus was that Pong did enough to win the fight, one of the guys thought the fight should've been scored a draw but he later backed down from the statement.
                  Thanks.

Comment

• I'm ****ing infuriated right now...my piece of sh_it internet connection went down in the middle of the 8th round....missed 8-12 pretty much. I'm SOooooooo mad right now!!!!! I hate having to catch the freaking replay.

Comment

Working...
                    X