No announcement yet.

Carl Froch = Robin Hood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch = Robin Hood

It was a trap the whole time. Dirrell fighting in Nottingham just to be robbed by an English theft, they should ship Froch to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
      It was a trap the whole time. Dirrell fighting in Nottingham just to be robbed by an English theft, they should ship Froch to Australia
      That was some kind of punishment back in the day wasn't it? It's hilarious. If people were still getting shipped off to Aus I'd be a criminal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        That was some kind of punishment back in the day wasn't it? It's hilarious. If people were still getting shipped off to Aus I'd be a criminal.
        Kind of funny to be honest. Lets stay in this cold ass, gloomy rainy place, and lets send the criminals to a tropical location.

Comment

Blah blah Taylor's hometown scoring had him stupidly up against Froch too so stop complaining like the USA isn't the only place exempt from 'robberies'.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Kind of funny to be honest. Lets stay in this cold ass, gloomy rainy place, and lets send the criminals to a tropical location.
            Exactly! What a ****ing brilliant punishment!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
              Blah blah Taylor's hometown scoring had him stupidly up against Froch too so stop complaining like the USA isn't the only place exempt from 'robberies'.
              Most people had Taylor ahead in the scorecards against Froch

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
                are you saying froch was about to get robbed against taylor?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
                  Most people had Taylor ahead in the scorecards against Froch
                  He was well ahead on mine. Taylor schooled Froch. It's a huge shame he couldn't last that extra 14 seconds by taking a knee. Even with a point deduction he would have won. Shame Taylor's been fried since the first Pavlik fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    He was well ahead on mine. Taylor schooled Froch. It's a huge shame he couldn't last that extra 14 seconds by taking a knee. Even with a point deduction he would have won. Shame Taylor's been fried since the first Pavlik fight.
                    Speak for yourself. I can never understand that attitude. Froch didn't just beat Taylor, he destroyed him. You know, the whole brutal stoppage thing, what boxing is actually about? Yeah.. he left it late, but so what? Nobody disputes the result; no questionable scorecards one way or the other.

Taylor might regret not taking a knee to hang on to a (questionable) decision, but no real boxing fan should prefer that cr*p to a KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X