Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSP could actually lose to Johnny Hendricks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almost View Post
    GSP will probably win but Hendricks has a decent chance. He has huge ass knockout power as well as great wrestling ability. GSP is on the downside of his career in my opinion. Ever since his return from that huge layoff/surgery he hasnt looked the same.
    Considering his age and the severity of his injury I think he has looked incredible

He dominated Condit and completely broke Diaz's will and took his soul.

Tell me how many others could do that at 31 yrs old after a potentially career ending injury and 18 month lay off?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Considering his age and the severity of his injury I think he has looked incredible

Tell me how many others could do that at 31 yrs old after a potentially career ending injury and 18 month lay off?
      Never said his performance wasnt incredible and I never said he did not look good. I simply said that he didnt look as good as he used to.

Comment

Speaking of possibly overstaying a welcome, I heard Anderson Silva confirmed a 10 fight deal with the UFC. I doubt he fights another 10 times before he retires, but a hell of a contract.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dafD0?u...m_campaign=mma

Now another Bleacher Report says the deal is NOT yet official yet. Either way, it seems like he'll fight maybe 5 more times and then retire, maybe a little more, what do you guys think?
        Last edited by Anthony342; 04-27-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post

Originally posted by almost View Post
          Never said his performance wasnt incredible and I never said he did not look good. I simply said that he didnt look as good as he used to.
          GSP had a long layoff and couldn't train, his timing is off and the rust really showed in those fights, but i agree with tuggs, to do what he did after what's supposed to be a career ending injury is incredible. GSP's 76" reach will be a problem for hendricks, he might get hit with so many jabs he can't get close enough to georges to land the haymaker. even if hendricks is a better wrestler than jake shields or koscheck, i still say he'll end up on his back more than he expects

Comment

Working...
          X