No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Will Defend WBA Title at 140 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Will Defend WBA Title at 140 Next

According to Pablo Cano, the father and trainer of Pablo Cesar Cano (25-2-1, 19KOs), his son will return to the junior welterweight division and defend his WBA interim title. Last month Cano moved up to the welterweight division and lost a very close split decision to WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi.

[Click Here To Read More]

very poor xcuse 4 an experienced boxer...mayb it's the old man...

Comment

cano beat paulie....

Comment

LOL He didn't even make welterweight limit vs Mailgnaggi by more than 1 pound.

Comment

dude can make some noise at a deep 140. I'd like to see him fight khan, matthysse, zab, alvarado, rios, lamont, any of those guys.

Comment

he's gotta have more pop at 140

Comment

Cano needs to let that eye heal up.

Comment

good because there are better fights at 140 which means more money,his stock went up,i thought he won and all of the commentators at showtime did too,thats good he didn't quit after that nasty cut,that cut was very big,others would have quit but he kept on and made a fight out of it,i doubt his father is making an excuse,for what? they felt he won so makes no sense,he is naturally a jr welter

Comment

I sympathize with Cano, not because he lost a close fight to Paulie, but because it's so EASY to cut him. It's like his face is allergic to gloves. Any heavy-handed or accurate fighter is going to fuck his face up. His pressure style doesn't help the situation either. His toughness will be tested in every fight he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I sympathize with Cano, not because he lost a close fight to Paulie, but because it's so EASY to cut him. It's like his face is allergic to gloves. Any heavy-handed or accurate fighter is going to fuck his face up. His pressure style doesn't help the situation either. His toughness will be tested in every fight he's in.

Poor guy,he will probably with a face like Mickey Rourke´s before his career ends.

Comment

Working...
                    X