No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Breaks Down The Mayweather, Pacquiao Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant Breaks Down The Mayweather, Pacquiao Options

It remains to be seen who exactly Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., the sport’s two biggest attractions, will face next. While the thought of them finally meeting up with one another is of most interest, it’s a clash that doesn’t seem likely to happen next.
    Mayweather recently received a delay on a 90-day jail sentence he had been eyeing for January 6th and is again in the clear to pursue a May 5th assignment at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The two names having risen to the surface in the media that he may indeed fight are that of former champion Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero and Mexican superstar Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd has no option, he had signed for Guerrero already. And Floyd doesn't want going to jail with injuries, a Guerrero dance would insure a 'healthy as a baby' Floyd can rest in jail in June.

Comment

Shut up Merchant you sluggish brained Mexiphobe!

Comment

Peterson might be in the Mayweather sweepstakes to along with Canelo Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
          Floyd has no option, he had signed for Guerrero already. And Floyd doesn't want going to jail with injuries, a Guerrero dance would insure a 'healthy as a baby' Floyd can rest in jail in June.
          where do yo get this info from? Cuz this other poster said that he already signed with Alvarez... I wanna know which/if its true? please provide the info. Thank you.

Comment

sweet science.com is reporting guerrero/mayweather is almost signed and delivered!!

Comment

guerrero? jesus......i'm what you'd consider a ***** but wow..i wuldn't really care too much for this fight. sucks.

Comment

Merchant Breaks Down.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                It remains to be seen who exactly Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., the sport’s two biggest attractions, will face next. While the thought of them finally meeting up with one another is of most interest, it’s a clash that doesn’t seem likely to happen next.
                Mayweather recently received a delay on a 90-day jail sentence he had been eyeing for January 6th and is again in the clear to pursue a May 5th assignment at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The two names having risen to the surface in the media that he may indeed fight are that of former champion Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero and Mexican superstar Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]
                Awww fukit !!

I just read the first part of the title and I thought.....

Damn, never mind.

Comment

Trying to get this thing to Trend. #NoToGuerrero

Comment

Merchant once again taking yall *****s to school

Comment

Working...
                    X