Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Marcos "The Blueprint" Maidana @147 lbs/10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    is that a tooth that came out of floyds mouth when that connected??
    Yes.

Comment

Interesting fight, but I do actually think this fight suits Garcia since he is a tough dude and Maidana is not going to really take away his left hook.

It would be a battle though.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        This is my 2nd choice for Maidana's comeback fight, RG is my first, he would look brutally spectacular vs the Ghost, probably retires him and gets a nice payday out of it as well.
        Guerrero is a good fight for Maidana.

Garcia less so.

Comment

I love Maidana, but he is easily one of the most overrated fighter on NSB. Garcia wins a decision in a rough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Guerrero is a good fight for Maidana.

Garcia less so.
            Garcia would last longer than Guerrero but both would get stopped.

Comment

Now that Maidana is back, this fight is feasible, assuming Danny doesn't duck...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Now that Maidana is back, this fight is feasible, assuming Danny doesn't duck...
                Chino has quacked before....Swift has NEVER quacked!!

Comment

Would love to see this fight..

I thinks it's a dead even fight... Danny may have trouble with movers, but Maidana is tailor made for danny to bomb away on.. If Danny's chin can hold up, I think he can drop Maidana with a counter left hook and snag a close decision.. I think this would be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Would love to see this fight..

I thinks it's a dead even fight... Danny may have trouble with movers, but Maidana is tailor made for danny to bomb away on.. If Danny's chin can hold up, I think he can drop Maidana with a counter left hook and snag a close decision.. I think this would be a great fight
                    I think he might be able to drop Maidana but Maidana is more dangerous when hurt and would turn it up after that point.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      I think he might be able to drop Maidana but Maidana is more dangerous when hurt and would turn it up after that point.
                      True,,,, but that was in the past...

Maidana is now filthy rich for a third worlder since the floyd fights, and once you hit that point, the heart sometimes goes when caught in tough fights

Think gatti, chavez, etc. They all quit on the stool late in their careers..
                      "I'm rich, why do I have to take this punishment anymore?"

That's my fear for maidana... Dude has been thru tons of wars, and paid his dues, but he might be at a spot in his life where he thinks it's not worth it anymore and doesn't go to war anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X