Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather's nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      When that picture was taken. Freddie Roach was overheard asking "Who is the guy with Manny? I've never seen him on television, is he famous?"
      Lol. Bad for him that he didn't know GGG. He's a freaking monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        both guys looks like they wouldn't hurt a fly but ends up beating a lot of people

exactly, I made a thread about this, two of the most unassuming fighters of all time, and they have a similar personality awkward, boyish, with broken english and constant smiling and repetitive phrases.

Both are beasts in the ring though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
          Huh? I thought GGG is from Kazakstan?
          his mother is korean...father is kazakh. Though I've read his father was Russian.

Nonetheless Kazakhstan was his home.
          Last edited by Strategic1; 03-18-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            When that picture was taken. Freddie Roach was overheard asking "Who is the guy with Manny? I've never seen him on television, is he famous?"
            LOL. Roach knows who GGG is he used to train there 5 years ago with Abel Sanchez they sparred Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and Kid Chocolate.

Also GGG almost left Abel to train under Roach. Roach was already hinting he would train an unbeaten middleweight star, but it looked like it never materialized.

That would be insane of GGG did train under Roach, GGG would take over once Pac retires as the new face, he shares the same lovable personality and foreigner innocence that hollywood loved about Pacquiao, and the killer beast mentality in the ring. Cant harm a fly outside but inside they are gunning for you.

If Roach paired with GGG, GGG fame would increase tenfold, Roach is the most famous boxing trainer and loved by the hollywood elite.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              LOL. Roach knows who GGG is he used to train there 5 years ago with Abel Sanchez they sparred Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and Kid Chocolate.

Also GGG almost left Abel to train under Roach. Roach was already hinting he would train an unbeaten middleweight star, but it looked like it never materialized.

That would be insane of GGG did train under Roach, GGG would take over once Pac retires as the new face, he shares the same lovable personality and foreigner innocence that hollywood loved about Pacquiao, and the killer beast mentality in the ring. Cant harm a fly outside but inside they are gunning for you.

If Roach paired with GGG, GGG fame would increase tenfold, Roach is the most famous boxing trainer and loved by the hollywood elite.
              I know he does. It's just that every time GGG is brought up as a possible opponent for Cotto, Roach puts him down by saying he never sees him on television or anything and that he isn't enough of a draw for a Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Yeah I remember that one.

Comment

Cotto is ****ting himself somewhere knowing that GGG is at the wildcard.

Comment

Comment

Thanks TS this is a great picture!

Comment

Working...
                      X