Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honoured Messi is playing in our life time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi is gifted beyond belief, once in a generation type player.

Ronaldo is not as good nor as talented as Messi, he might work harder but Messi's skills are once in a generation type that you're born with.

Messi was born great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Messi is gifted beyond belief, once in a generation type player.

Ronaldo is not as good nor as talented as Messi, he might work harder but Messi's skills are once in a generation type that you're born with.

Messi was born great.
      Messi was not born great, dummy. He was created in a labratory. Without HGH supplied by Barca at a young age he wouldn't have been fit to carry Ronaldo's training bag.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Ive never been fickle, messi has and is always better than ronaldo. You answered it, but score lots of goals but messi assists just blows him out the park. Messi has created over 60 goals scoring chances this season alone. Ronaldo just cant get near that.

Messi scored 4 goals in the world cup, 3 of them brilliant goals.
        I wasn't referring to you, but fans in general. I agree though that Messi can make goals when he isn't scoring them, something Ronaldo unfortunately can't. Personally I don't have a favourite of the two, I enjoy watching them both play.

Comment

Messi is a little bi.tch.How tall is he?I'm sure Meat is taller.

Comment

Messi vs Ronaldo. They are on the same level. It all comes down to preference. If I have to pick one I say Messi because he has a pretty unique style However In Argentina Messi will never be considered better than Maradona though.

My favorite football player is Ronaldinho. Talent wise he must be one of the greatest ever. As far as skills Ronaldinho had it all and when he was in his prime he was able to do everything. I hate the fact that he lacked work ethic, so even though he accomplished a lot I still label him wasted talent.

I love this dude

Comment

Messi is GOAT. Statistically its not even close, His La Liga records Most goals and assts ever. His champions league records, most goals ever. His key passes, created chances,successful take-ons(dribbling), show me a player who even comes close to his stats. Besides that he is magic to watch this year, playing basically a attacking mid role for Barca to create anything. Ronaldo is good, but he is noting more than a poacher this season. If he doesn't score he is invisible, Messi doesn't need to score to play and create chances for teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                He's great but....

Germany shut him out in the final of the World Cup

And for me, there is no way he was player of that tournament despite receiving the award

Messi is better than c. ronaldo
                His teammates **** themselves, seriously how many chance to gave his teammates and they wasted it. He was constantly marked by 3 through out the tournament and stats wise he was second best player in the tournament behind Robben according to squawka, and whoscored had #1 best player in the WC.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Messi is GOAT. Statistically its not even close, His La Liga records Most goals and assts ever. His champions league records, most goals ever. His key passes, created chances,successful take-ons(dribbling), show me a player who even comes close to his stats. Besides that he is magic to watch this year, playing basically a attacking mid role for Barca to create anything. Ronaldo is good, but he is noting more than a poacher this season. If he doesn't score he is invisible, Messi doesn't need to score to play and create chances for teammates.
                    All that needs to be said.

Anyone that ever says something along the lines of Ronaldo being 'more complete' or the 'better all-round player' loses any credibility in my eyes. Ronaldo is a goalscorer and Messi is an all-round attacking footballer, how the **** could anyone ever call Ronaldo an all-round footballer?

Comment

There is no such thing as the best footballer ever.

Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X