Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did the word immigrant suddenly only apply to Mexicans??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vast majority are Mexicans. Americans think that all centreamericans are Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      The law states it not racist because it targets illegal immigrants of all nationalities but 90% of immigrants in AZ are Mexican. So pretty much it targets Mexicans. Do you really think they would ask a blonde hair, blue eyed overstay from Holland for immigration status?
      This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with you 100% and as a Latino myself(Mexican descent) I can honestly say that this law is not racist. Illegal alien is not a race an that is who they target. And like you say the majority of illegal immigrants in the southern states are Mexican.

BTW, my father(R.I.P) was from Mexicali.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with you 100% and as a Latino myself(Mexican descent) I can honestly say that this law is not racist. Illegal alien is not a race an that is who they target. And like you say the majority of illegal immigrants in the southern states are Mexican.

BTW, my father(R.I.P) was from Mexicali.
        My Dad is from Mexicali too, and my mom from Mazatlan Sinaloa. I am glad to be born in US, but I was always raised in border cities. San Diego and Imperial County

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          The vast majority are Mexicans. Americans think that all centreamericans are Mexicans.
          Yup, alot of americans think that Salvadorian, Guatemalens, Hondurian, costa ricans etc. From central america are mexican because they enter via Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Aren't any other races that come over here from other countries also immigrants? Like that bull**** law in Arizona that calls it Anti-Immigrants but only harrasses Mexican? I just don't understand, how did the word immigrant is suddenly used to label Mexicans?
            How did the word racist only apply to whites?

What goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post
              How did the word racist only apply to whites?

What goes around comes around.
              huh?

that doesnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                My Dad is from Mexicali too, and my mom from Mazatlan Sinaloa. I am glad to be born in US, but I was always raised in border cities. San Diego and Imperial County
                My grandparents from my father's side are from Sinaloa. My mother was born in Michoacan but she was raised in Calexico. I have family there and in Brawley. I live in the Coachella Valley about 1 hour and a half from Mexicali. But yeah, I am very proud of being born in the U.S but don't let other Hispanics read that because they will call you a coconut for being a proud Hispanic-American.

Comment

cuz mexicans r the s.hit...............

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                    My grandparents from my father's side are from Sinaloa. My mother was born in Michoacan but she was raised in Calexico. I have family there and in Brawley. I live in the Coachella Valley about 1 hour and a half from Mexicali. But yeah, I am very proud of being born in the U.S but don't let other Hispanics read that because they will call you a coconut for being a proud Hispanic-American.
                    Yeah originally I was was born and raised in SD but I found a good job out here and am currently living 2 minutes from mexicali.

Comment

Working...
                    X