No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Lots of dabs, smiles, and high fives when he wins, but not so graceful in defeat.

He fulfilled the nfl 3 minute requirement.

Comment

He lost the biggest game of his life. With no idea if he'll ever make it back. I'd be upset, too. He could have been a bit more humble in defeat, though. For sure.

Realistically, the Panthers probably overachieved by a good bit this season.

Comment

Loss is tough to take, but u gotta hold urself and act like a gentleman at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          He fulfilled the nfl 3 minute requirement.
          Yeah he fulfilled alright, like my 10 year old nephew would fulfill it after a loss.

Comment

he looked more like an up upset child than a disappointed man he's the MVP of the league he had to be a bit more stand up about it imo

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              he looked more like an up upset child than a disappointed man he's the MVP of the league he had to be a bit more stand up about it imo
              Yeah I can agree with that. He's got every right to be upset, but you still have to conduct yourself a certain way.

Comment

I used to hate when he did that in the regular season years back. But i can't even blame him on this one lol

Comment

I love Cam's competitive nature. He hates to lose. I'm glad he didn't sit up there smiling and joking. He did his 3 minutes and went to the locker room to prepare for next year. True competitor right there.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    I love Cam's competitive nature. He hates to lose. I'm glad he didn't sit up there smiling and joking. He did his 3 minutes and went to the locker room to prepare for next year. True competitor right there.
                    sure he hates to lose but you dont have to act like a douche. you can still have some class in defeat. he needs to take a chapter out of Fitzgeralds Book of class

Comment

Working...
                    X