Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Khan and when is he going to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's off on an adventure in the Himalayas, searching for a chin.

Comment

People have wanted the brooke fight for like 5 years and khan has avoided it every time.

Thurman, brooke and porter all hit too hard, khan will not fight any of them.
      Khan has hand picked guys with lower punching power since his loss to garcia.

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      I'm thinking a Brooke fight is very likely to happen. Every big name for Khan now is taken and Brooke is still on the side lines. Khan truly is only interested in a big money fight, I believe Khan will retire here shortly.

Spence will have to be okay with fighting the loser of Thurman/Porter or Garcia/Guerrero.

Now that you mention it, I could see him taking a fight with guerrero. Its a big enough name to make some $$ and his power is low enough for khan to be comfortable.

Comment

I don't find his silence strange, in fact i invite him to be more silent, what i found strange is his inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          People have wanted the brooke fight for like 5 years and khan has avoided it every time.

Thurman, brooke and porter all hit too hard, khan will not fight any of them.
          Khan has hand picked guys with lower punching power since his loss to garcia.

Now that you mention it, I could see him taking a fight with guerrero. Its a big enough name to make some $$ and his power is low enough for khan to be comfortable.
          Porter aint a powerful puncher, never was and never will be.

Collazo hits harder than Porter and that is a undeniable fact, ask Thurman
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-11-2016, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Porter aint a powerful puncher, never was and never will be.

Collazo hits harder than Porter and that is a undeniable fact, ask Thurman
            Thurman hasn't fought Porter so that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Comment

Waiting for a money fight to emerge at welterweight I guess. He should really be pumping up the Brook fight as much as possible. If they can make that a good fight there's a big money rematch their too. Don't know why he's so indifferent about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Last time I talked to his relative which was about two weeks ago

He was pretty certain he was going to fight start of March and then fight brook in early June

Take that for what you want

Also heard he has been training on his own too and not with Virgil which was a worry
                Yep,i heard that too a few weeks ago.I think that is partly the reason he's been quiet.I think Diaz would be a good replacement over virgil.Khan hasn't really set the world on fire with Hunter.That style of fighting hasn't really helped Amir improve imho.

Brook will murder Khan now.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Thurman hasn't fought Porter so that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
                  You could always ask Julio Diaz a guy whom Hearn called a shot blown up glass jawed lightweight after his "draw" with atg porter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                    You could always ask Julio Diaz a guy whom Hearn called a shot blown up glass jawed lightweight after his "draw" with atg porter lol.
                    I never said porter was great lool... I just challenged the notion that Collazo was a bigger puncher than Porter based on Thurman's experience with them which doesn't make sense cause Keith and Shawn are yet to trade leather. Porter is sloppy with his punch technique but he has good power if he lands clean, He's the only one to cleanly knock out Malignaggi and one of the very few to clearly hurt Alexander (the other was Lucas), which he did quite a few times in the fight.

Comment

He is currently in Scotland training

Comment

Working...
                      X