No announcement yet.

Why every American should support the Green Bay Packers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why every American should support the Green Bay Packers

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.

By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally Several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... We were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team.

Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!

Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's Success!

With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team...the

Green Bay Packers!

Fact 95% of Green Bay "fans" don't live in let alone have never been to the actual town of Green Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Fact 95% of Green Bay fans don't or have never been to the actual town of Green Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post

Bandwagon fanbase for a bandwagon fan. Its all good though. Rapistberger is gonna rape Green Bay.

Comment

Bandwagon fanbase for a bandwagon fan. Its all good though. Rapistberger is gonna rape Green Bay.
          Green Bay is America's team and saved us millions of dollars. You should be more appreciative.

Comment

If by everyone you mean anyone that has no ties at all to Green Bay let alone the state of Wisconsin, but is somehow a fan of the Green Bay Packers then I guess so.

Also I do kinda agree with you that it saves money for the Bears to stay outta the Superbowl
            Last edited by Biolink; 02-02-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I'd never root for Green Bay and especially not in this matchup. I'm not a huge fan of the Steelers but I respect them. They play football the way football was meant to be played. Play tough nose defense, smash mouth rushing game, and control the clock but still have a quarterback that when needed can stretch the defense. I respect the hell out of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Green Bay can fall off the face of the planet for all I give a ****.

Comment

Fudge packers- Green Bay Packers..............

coincidence????

I think not.

Comment

Fact 95% of Green Bay "fans" don't live in let alone have never been to the actual town of Green Bay.
                  Dude, the Steelers have the second biggest group of bandwagon fans next to the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

Working...
                  X