No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
    Sad night for me as a big Pac fan. I literally became a true fan of the sport after watching him in the 1st Morales fight. No matter what anybody says you can't take away the fact of what he has brought to this sport and the level of excitement he brings. I never did expect him to get flattened like that, but it's Manny and he went out on his shield trying to bring the fans excitement like he enjoys doing. And another thing. People may dislike him or not be a fan, but you have to respect how he is always gracious in defeat. That's what i love about him, he is a humble guy. Manny, if you hang them up thanks for all the joy you have brought me as a fan. You always brought it fearlessly, even in defeat. It wouldn't be right of me to leave without giving much credit to JMM. What an awesome punch and fighter he is. Never have i seen a man be able to keep the calm like he does during the storm. Both are truly unique fighters that we should all be blessed to have seen grace the squared circle.
    good post..........

Comment

• Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
      Sad night for me as a big Pac fan. I literally became a true fan of the sport after watching him in the 1st Morales fight. No matter what anybody says you can't take away the fact of what he has brought to this sport and the level of excitement he brings. I never did expect him to get flattened like that, but it's Manny and he went out on his shield trying to bring the fans excitement like he enjoys doing. And another thing. People may dislike him or not be a fan, but you have to respect how he is always gracious in defeat. That's what i love about him, he is a humble guy. Manny, if you hang them up thanks for all the joy you have brought me as a fan. You always brought it fearlessly, even in defeat. It wouldn't be right of me to leave without giving much credit to JMM. What an awesome punch and fighter he is. Never have i seen a man be able to keep the calm like he does during the storm. Both are truly unique fighters that we should all be blessed to have seen grace the squared circle.
      :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        Pacquiao'd
        haha

Comment

• pacquiao plans to continue with his career and is not thinking of retiring, this lose is a massive hit to his political aspirations, leaves a bad taste

kudos to marquez, he just upped the stakes and jumped to #1 p4p

(cant seem to create a new thread, they probably blocked it to prevent an overflow of reactions)

Comment

• Juan Manuel Marquez is a God. Man im so happy to see him get this win he has taken the hard road in Boxing. Awesome to see him get a KO win and not a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Pacquiao'd

Comment

• I'm a huge marquez fan but I never thought I'd feel so bittersweet seeing pacquiao laid out. I couldn't enjoy it the way I expected. Pacman got hit with a dose of reality, and probably some phsycological damage.

Comment

• I bet hatton feels alittle better

Comment

• a well deserved win for JMM...Pac should dig deep whether he still wants to pursue his boxing career after this.

yes he looked good tonight & won those non-knockdown rounds but mentally he ain't the hungry wolf he once was

as for JMM, he still has 2 or 3 fights then he can hang 'em up...hell he could even retire right now knowing he had achieved his ultimate goal of his career

great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      good post..........
                      Yeah I'm excited for Marquez, but I agree with this post. Just wish more people could use more sense, and not just bash with the usual ignorant comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X