Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when you talk about pac or margarito, are they winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
    I grasp what the convo is about. I just fail to grasp on why did this become a black thing? Like seriously, it makes no sense? Cause people dont use that term in regards to fighters of other etnicities? Hell I dont use that term at ALL, (that word been played out honestly)

I understand what you saying, I just dont understand how this gets lumped as a Black thing. It seems like you just created a race baiting thread honestly. You would have me banned for not agreeing with your thread, but shouldnt you be banned for race baiting? #Justsayin
    I asked for examples of non black fighters being seeing as "winning" because they were talked about. Nobody has provided one because they simply don't exist, or I haven't seen them.

Seeing as how all of the supporters of certain black fighters say they are winning because people are talking about them,
    well, you should be able to connect the dots. But I'm not sure as to how bright your bulb is, so I have to question whether or not you have the capacity to understand something so simple. Simple, you are, because you see this as a race baiting thread, when its not. Its based on what is presented here. Not my fault people don't see non black fighters as "winning" when people talk about them.

But as soon as someone mentions Floyd or Broner, "oh, hes winning because you're talking about him".

So why doesn't that apply to fighters like Pac and Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
      I asked for examples of non black fighters being seeing as "winning" because they were talked about. Nobody has provided one because they simply don't exist, or I haven't seen them.

Seeing as how all of the supporters of certain black fighters say they are winning because people are talking about them,
      well, you should be able to connect the dots. But I'm not sure as to how bright your bulb is, so I have to question whether or not you have the capacity to understand something so simple. Simple, you are, because you see this as a race baiting thread, when its not. Its based on what is presented here. Not my fault people don't see non black fighters as "winning" when people talk about them.

But as soon as someone mentions Floyd or Broner, "oh, hes winning because you're talking about him".

So why doesn't that apply to fighters like Pac and Margarito
      ?
      He'll ignore this portion of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
        Lol you guys are talking about the typical...

"U"AlL jUsT HaTin An KeEp'eM ReALeVaanT"

Response?

Can i use it on Kelly Pavlik? i always felt that his "Drunkscapades" were his simple way of achieving longevity, and of course, through those who really hate him. In cnclusion i say if those who speak of Pavlik with s sour tongue, are merely shouting his name louder, for the world to know the greatness that is Pavlik.
        Apparently, "winning" is for black fighters.

But I don't really know, the question hasn't been answered.

Comment

Winning isnt just for black fighters. I proved that earlier with my Golovkin example. But as far as Pacquiao and Margarito, tell me what have they done recently that would suggest their winning? Dont worry i'll wait

Margarito is known for cheating, is retired and his last 2 fights resulted in ass whoopings, dont seem like a winner to me. Pacquiao is coming off a loss, and in his previous fight had a piss poor showing that everyone thinks he lost. Once again dont seem like winning to me.

If the fighter isnt doing s**t worth a damn then why would you say their "winning"? Margarito is a handwrap cheat, retired with a f**ked up eye and Pacquiao is a Filipino, religious nut who cant even decide his own path in boxing. What's the "win" in that? Obviously it appears to me that nobody says Pac and Margarito are winning because honestly what are the things that they have done recently that would make someone say "Damn, dude is winning he's doing his thing"?

Open your eyes fam, this s**t aint hard to figure out fam. I understand you got that dude Perro slurping you up but still this thread wasnt neccesary at all. Especially when the answer was so simple

You want non-Black fighters that are winning?
          Golovkin
          Carl Froch (Beat the crap out of Bute and I want to nut on his wife's face)
          The Klitschko's

Those are a few. This whole "winning" stigma isnt a Black thing f**kboy, it's a success thing.

Comment

Come save us Rev Jackson!

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
              Winning isnt just for black fighters. I proved that earlier with my Golovkin example. But as far as Pacquiao and Margarito, tell me what have they done recently that would suggest their winning? Dont worry i'll wait

Margarito is known for cheating, is retired and his last 2 fights resulted in ass whoopings, dont seem like a winner to me. Pacquiao is coming off a loss, and in his previous fight had a piss poor showing that everyone thinks he lost. Once again dont seem like winning to me.

If the fighter isnt doing s**t worth a damn then why would you say their "winning"? Margarito is a handwrap cheat, retired with a f**ked up eye and Pacquiao is a Filipino, religious nut who cant even decide his own path in boxing. What's the "win" in that? Obviously it appears to me that nobody says Pac and Margarito are winning because honestly what are the things that they have done recently that would make someone say "Damn, dude is winning he's doing his thing"?

Open your eyes fam, this s**t aint hard to figure out fam. I understand you got that dude Perro slurping you up but still this thread wasnt neccesary at all. Especially when the answer was so simple

You want non-Black fighters that are winning?
              Golovkin
              Carl Froch (Beat the crap out of Bute and I want to nut on his wife's face)
              The Klitschko's

Those are a few. This whole "winning" stigma isnt a Black thing f**kboy, it's a success thing.

Even though you said you got the point of this thread,

its more than obvious that you didn't. So I'll explain it to you again.

A segment of fans say Floyd and Broner are "winning", simply because are talking about them, not because of what they have done. I'll repeat it again for your slow country bumpkin ass.

They say Floyd and Broner are "winning" because people talk about them in this forum in regards to the **** Floyd and Broner do outside the ring, not inside of it. For example, Broner cuts his hair like Floyd,

[Floyd & Broner] Broners winning because y'all can't stop talking about him. Hes winning because he has you talking about his hair. Hes the newest and biggest star in the making. [/stans]

Enjoy your ban . Everything was too hard for you to figure out.

Comment

Working...
              X