Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Aiming To Stop Lamont Peterson This Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Aiming To Stop Lamont Peterson This Time!

Amir Khan has promised to stop Lamont Peterson in next month's eagerly-awaited rematch in Las Vegas.

Khan lost his WBA and IBF light welterweight titles to the American in a controversial split decision last December, after being docked two points for 'pushing'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blah blah blah. Its hard to get a ko when you constantly hold, push, and run. I wonder whose the more focused fighter for this fight. There isn't much coming from the Peterson camp as far as interviews go. While Khan seems to spend more time on twitter and doing interviews then training.

Comment

you won't KO peterson he is too tough but you will outclass him

Comment

Yea... you were realllllll close last time weren't you?

Comment

For me, this is Khan's last big chance. Remember, Khan is being sold as the future of boxing. Supposed to be the next biggest star once Mayweather and Pac retire. He has a huge British following, growing in US and other places.

He lost a lot of momentum in that Peterson fight though. He has great handspeed/good power and combinations. His inside game is brutal though and needs to be improved, either that or fight like how Cotto fought Margarito the 2nd fight. Get in with flurries and then get out.

I will reserve my judgment for him based on this next fight.

Comment

C'mon son. Do your talking in the ring and leave all that other nonsense aside because nobody cares what anybody says or does before a fight. IF he stops Peterson then he deserves all the praise he gets but why set yourself up for an even bigger fall if you can't even beat the guy.

Can Khan possibly improve his boxing IQ to another level within a space of a few months? I don't think so buddy. I hope he wins but I would not be crying if Peterson came away with the W.

Comment

I put my money on Lamont whooping that ass again. War Peterson muthafucik this fake ass "heart of a lion reincarnation."lol

Comment

It's not gonna happen..

Comment

It's possible but I don't think so.

Comment

No you wont. Peterson beats you....again

Comment

Working...
                    X