Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mayweather team have to argue with ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen Floyd so animated at a weigh in before. He's usually quite calm. I just wonder if he's fearing Ortiz a little bit?

His team were just a joke to be honest. Quite childish but mental games are a part of boxing. It's just usually they're done better than what the 'money' team did today.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Because Floyd and his team are a pack of low class animals, if you go to a jungle or the desert's you will see Animals act more civilized than these "humans".

I hope Ortiz sends Fraud into the hospital but Ortiz doesnt have the heart to do it.
      Great ****11ng post!!! It's a known fact that the Maywether clan are classless ghetto wannabe thugs....thank you for rubbing it in the face of *****s. They need to be ridiculed at any given chance for worshiping a classless coward.

If Ortiz does not defeat Mayweather, rest assured that Pacquiao will most definitely sodomize him.....that's if the coward grows a pair.

Comment

I agree with this. 100%

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Never seen Floyd so animated at a weigh in before. He's usually quite calm. I just wonder if he's fearing Ortiz a little bit?

His team were just a joke to be honest. Quite childish but mental games are a part of boxing. It's just usually they're done better than what the 'money' team did today.

Comment

Typical Mayweather if you ask me. Just doing what he does best, just like they said on the first 24/7 I believe about his gym, antagonizing is a norm in their gym as is confrontation. If Oritz comes out on top at the end of this, I truly believe he will grow tremedously as a fighter(mentally & experience wise). He has a lot on his plate. Seems to be handling it well but then again could be that he is hiding his emotions too.

Goodluck to both fighters.

Comment

they are ugly, old and fat so it doesn't matter what they say

Comment

Probably nothing more than a few nobody hangers-on trying to justify their paychecks.

Comment

If Floyd wants to engage in mind games and try to unsettle Vic, then thats fine by me. Having all these other people doing it for him isnt cool and doesnt look good though.

Comment

members of Ortiz' team were also exchanging verbal shots at Team Mayweather. From what I saw they initiated it the smack talking. Watch the actual weigh in. People are constantly taking shots at mayweather as if Ortiz' team is a bunch of angels.

Comment

The Mayweathers are just a bunch of jungle monkeys that don't know how to behave in civilized society.

Unfortunately, their minimum wage highschool dropout fans think its cool to be act like this.

Can't wait for Fraud to have his black ass thrown in prison where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                      The Mayweathers are just a bunch of jungle monkeys that don't know how to behave in civilized society.

Unfortunately, their minimum wage highschool dropout fans think its cool to be act like this.

Can't wait for Fraud to have his black ass thrown in prison where it belongs.

tottally uncalled for !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X