No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Marquez has Attractive Offer for Judah, Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
    Hell NO TO 147 please!!!! the guy looks very bloated up and very slow and again on the power!!!WHAT??? the guy will loose all hes power cuz the extra 5lb he'll add and fight night probably b around 145 that another HELL NO!!!! Judah still is good very fast and is very sound and slick great counter puncher hes endurance has improved alot mentally hes good and the dude can really punch i dont know whether juan can match that cuz juan is very very hittable .....one things for sure he gota do this he cant stay at 135 just move up
    No I agree he doesn't belong at 147 I'm just saying maybe Floyd wasn't the best measure of how he would do at HIGHER weights. If he fights Zab I guess we'll know how he can do at 140 and your right he should put on a couple n plan on staying at 140 if he's thinking about moving up there...even the Manny fight I dont really wanna see at anything above 142

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      JMM is going to Top Rank, he wants that trilogy, it's the best exposure and biggest payday over and Judah or Guerro fight. If he doesn't I will be amazed
      I hope he doesn't go to Top Rank, Arum is such a blood sucking little weasel eyed scumbag!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Even though JMM-Judah would be a good fight if I was JMM I would go with Top Rank if Arum gives the gaurantee that he will have a fight againstPacquiao.
        What?...And let Arum take that great big financial bite into Marquez's well earned profits, it's just not worth it.

Comment

Last edited by analog 2; 04-12-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

gbp

is a lil too excited right now as JMM hasnt signed or said about about re-signing with them...They are working their hardest not to lose him and seem to be trying to paint a "rosy" picture about the meeting.....i know gbp says they can match any offer from any other promoter up until feb '12.

If i'm Marquez, i demand a 2 fight contract, with an option for a 3rd fight or able to buy myself out after that. If he wins both, then jump to TR for a Pac fight if they say they will make it happen....take gbp's $, then cash out and retire after the trilogy with pac...

wishful thinking, i know

Comment

Man stop hating on REAL contenders..

I get tired of some of you so called fight fans, trolling thread after thread ****ing on quality fighters in position to make the next level jump. The **** has to stop, seriously. Robert Guerrero is a good fighter, on the cusp of being really good if Marquez would just give him the fight he's been wanting.

Stop acting like Guerrero can't be a factor, because he already is...

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                I hope he doesn't go to Top Rank, Arum is such a blood sucking little weasel eyed scumbag!
                It's a 1 fight deal.............

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  is a lil too excited right now as JMM hasnt signed or said about about re-signing with them...They are working their hardest not to lose him and seem to be trying to paint a "rosy" picture about the meeting.....i know gbp says they can match any offer from any other promoter up until feb '12.

If i'm Marquez, i demand a 2 fight contract, with an option for a 3rd fight or able to buy myself out after that. If he wins both, then jump to TR for a Pac fight if they say they will make it happen....take gbp's $, then cash out and retire after the trilogy with pac...

wishful thinking, i know
                  Read what it says again, Schafer says Marquez is not out of the contract yet. He says there are some obligations and stuff. What I got from that is that maybe Marquez has one more fight left with GBP. Maybe i'm wrong but why would Schafer even bring that up if it means nothing.

Comment

He should go to Top Rank to attempt to get a crack @ Pacquiao just like Mosley did; just go independent; he is at the end of his career and he pulls off the upset against Pac-Man than he could retire into the sunset!! Forget Guerrero, Judah or *****-ass Oscar

Comment

i think he will stay with GB...no reason besides pacquiao to go to TR.

Comment

Working...
                      X