Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the Ridiculous joke threads? Insecurity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all the stans, I'm more disgusted with the Cotto stans because they act like they're mature and understanding dudes and what not....but then they go and act like little bitches whenever they see a chance to attack and redeem they're boy's honor.

Cotto is not an A level fighter...get over it already. He's beatable and you "mature" fans of his should learn how to except a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
      Out of all the stans, I'm more disgusted with the Cotto stans because they act like they're mature and understanding dudes and what not....but then they go and act like little bitches whenever they see a chance to attack and redeem they're boy's honor.

Cotto is not an A level fighter...get over it already. He's beatable and you "mature" fans of his should learn how to except a loss.
      And this has to do with........?

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        And this has to do with........?
        It has to do with all the insecurity threads being started. If the Cotto stans+ PBF stans didn't tease the Pac Stans based on rumors and non-valid accusations, threads like those wouldn't start.

Comment

The only thing I needed to read was the teenage "true story".
          Now I get it.
          My belief that Pac should take a test that is a good example (considering Pac's stature) to all boxers and boxing has nothing to do in how I feel about him.
          Im not that emotionally attached as you or his "fans".
          If you want to call me a Cottard, Cotto stan, *****, *******....you are simply proving my threads accusation and Im good with it.

actually, im at fault...you in particular, didn't wait for this scandal to hit...you were here the week after the fight ALREADY crying about this ****

no need to front Dondi....i gave you a ***** pass before the fight because of your rooting interest but since 11/14, it went from a ***** pass to a ***** tag

all good...its always fun poppin in the cotto fight and thinkin about you guys while i watch miguel run for his ****in life LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            actually, im at fault...you in particular, didn't wait for this scandal to hit...you were here the week after the fight ALREADY crying about this ****

no need to front Dondi....i gave you a ***** pass before the fight because of your rooting interest but since 11/14, it went from a ***** pass to a ***** tag

all good...its always fun poppin in the cotto fight and thinkin about you guys while i watch miguel run for his ****in life LMAO!!!
            Yeah OK You keep thinkin its all abou dat. Im good. Im a Cotto fan but a bigger boxing fan and I know dat in boxing all boxers eventually lose, I cud handle dat. But this aint about dat dis about THE REAL *******S and if it seems like Im on a crusade its because I am. Dey mess with Me I mess with Dem. What you got to do wit dis I dont know. At least Im not Makin stuff up, Red K ing them, infractioning and getting Alts to do the same, I believe what Im saying and most of the real fans on this site believe it too. Matter fact any level headed fan see's the truth.

Comment

Yeah OK You keep thinkin its all abou dat. Im good. Im a Cotto fan but a bigger boxing fan and I know dat in boxing all boxers eventually lose, I cud handle dat. But this aint about dat dis about THE REAL *******S and if it seems like Im on a crusade its because I am. Dey mess with Me I mess with Dem. What you got to do wit dis I dont know. At least Im not Makin stuff up, Red K ing them, infractioning and getting Alts to do the same, I believe what Im saying and most of the real fans on this site believe it too. Matter fact any level headed fan see's the truth.

gotta love bitter stans using the 'im a boxing fan' caveat when venting about a fighter that bitchslapped their hero for 12 rounds....some people aren't used to gettin humbled...case in point

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                gotta love bitter stans using the 'im a boxing fan' caveat when venting about a fighter that bitchslapped their hero for 12 rounds....some people aren't used to gettin humbled...case in point
                Yeah Ok you keep pokin try and get a rise...Wont happen.
                Here let me help you, Cotto was beat down like a clown by Pac...ouch that hurt!
                Whatever makes you feel good but Pac should test. Take care. Im in here to get a solid reason as to why Pac wont test thoroughly and all I get is name calling and Cotto got beat up responses. I ask you favorite color and you respond Seven. OK then. Keep up the good work and if your a real boxing fan we will talk later or DEBATE like gentlemen with total disregard to ethnic background, nationality or color.

Comment

Whatever makes you feel good but Pac should test. Take care. Im in here to get a solid reason as to why Pac wont test thoroughly and all I get is name calling and Cotto got beat up responses. I ask you favorite color and you respond Seven. OK then. Keep up the good work and if your a real boxing fan we will talk later or DEBATE like gentlemen with total disregard to ethnic background, nationality or color.
                  I think Pac agreed to the test, just not 48 hours before the fight. How does that change the outcome of the steroid testing?? It doesn't.

Comment

In politics it's called The Spin Factory.

They're churning out excuses in the hopes of swaying the public's opinion.

It's to be expected.

Comment

you want to have a 'discussion' like gentlemen? after you had already exposed your agenda a month ago? you want to pretend that you're not bitter?

ok...here goes...with total disregard of ethnic background, nationality or color...even though my responses to you included NONE of those

aside the fact that this is posturing between the two biggest negotiations divas in the game, its about breaking routine

athletes are some of the most superstitious people in the world and asking someone who's been on an unbelievable roll to break his routine raises red flags for Team PAC

they are being asked to break routine for an individual who's done nothing but belittle and disrespect his accomplishments in order to bring the spotlight to himself...its called pride and principle...to some, its priceless

but there will be a resolution...they will find a middle ground because not just money matters but maintaining an image...an image that's beyond the sport...an image that PAC is tryin to carry over into politics...the game where image is everything...

Floyd has made a mockery of this sport by incorporating this type of mud-slinging...you'll have to pardon PAC for not bending over quite so fast in giving him that satisfaction and complying right away

perhaps if you didn't act like such a grade A cumrag after the november fight, people might take you seriously when you want to have 'serious' discussions...

Comment

Working...
                      X