Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    jajaja is me laughing and ***** = FLoyd nuthuggers!!!!!!!!!!
    I understand ***** now. Thank you human.

But as I understand the English language, jajaja means nothing. Is this perhaps a typing mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      I understand ***** now. Thank you human.

But as I understand the English language, jajaja means nothing. Is this perhaps a typing mistake?
      My first language is spanish, and in spanish the "H" donest have any sound, so if I laugh it should be jajajajajaj, instead of the english, hahahahah

get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        My first language is spanish, and in spanish the "H" donest have any sound, so if I laugh it should be jajajajajaj, instead of the english, hahahahah

get it now?
        I see. So this is some sort of humorous ironic twist on English keyboards? Amusing indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
          You do realise that Floyd is an underdog against Pac while Floyd would be favoured over Cotto or Mosley

I don't think people realise how strong Pac is at WW or JWW
          What are you talking about?? It would be the absolute opposite.

If Floyd were to fight Pacquiao FLOYD WOULD BE THE FAVORITE by at least 2 to 1. Based on his performance against Marquez who gave Pacquiao the hardest time of his career, being the p4p emeritus, and the fact that Floyd had been fighting at welterweight for 4 years while Pac has fought at WW once.

If FLoyd were to fight Cotto or Mosley then it would Floyd who would be the underdog because of the size, strength and power difference.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            What are you talking about?? It would be the absolute opposite.

If Floyd were to fight Pacquiao FLOYD WOULD BE THE FAVORITE by at least 2 to 1. Based on his performance against Marquez who gave Pacquiao the hardest time of his career, being the p4p emeritus, and the fact that Floyd had been fighting at welterweight for 4 years while Pac has fought at WW once.

If FLoyd were to fight Cotto or Mosley then it would Floyd who would be the underdog because of the size, strength and power difference.
            I may be a Floyd fan but i'm under no illusions. Pac is the man right now

Look at any boxing site or any boxing analyst and they're picking Pac to KO Floyd

Boxing is high on Pac atm

Floyd - JMM will be a close decision win anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              i like your other avatar better
              Floyd is greater than Kobe

Seriously though if Kobe wins a ring this year he'd probably be top 10 OAT

For Floyd to be top 10 OAT in his sport he'd have to beat JMM, Pac, Mosley, Cotto and Williams...not gonna happen

Comment

yea, i think floyd beats jmm and pac... but would have a much harder time with moes and cotto.......... and williams will flat out beat his ass....

Comment

Originally posted by ch@mpbox@pr View Post
                  and yet, what i reportes about the weight, was a article of the ring. So i went with a source. If they where wrong, well thats what they released.

paull ducked sergei, to fight andy kolle and verno phillips. And even if in that article says that he might fight him, he still has not fought him.

So stfu, and reply to thread.

Thats what *****s do, when they cant answer to a thread they stat flame wars to avoid answering the thread question!!!!!!!!!
                  your wrong paul fought kolle then fought verno for the right to fight sergei

and he like to discredit the fighter he about to fight ali did the samething

Comment

Mr boat buyer's stans would defend him if he burned their houses down.

Comment

• You should be spending those characters on cotto! He has a fight in less than a month. you should be making threads on how he will break down clottey's defense. How he will become the greatest ever in PR history or some shyt like that. But instead you obsess over PBF and everything he does or not.

You hate him so much but watch every interview he does and follow his every move looking for negatives! He is looking over your shoulder now! See wat I mean, your heart skipped a beat then!

You do understand how you look on this forum right. You go back and forth with everyone about the same shyt everyday. I rarely see you posting in forums with substance that have nothing to do with PBF. Get off this man's DICK! He dont care shyt about you, me, or anybody else on this board.

GOD DAMIT! STFU PLZ!

Comment

Working...
                      X