Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxingscene Were To Close Shop Today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightinItaliano View Post
    I don't feel anything about that. If you two dudes want to "lace em up" that's fine but California still has a ban on you two twinkies getting married. lol.
    Lace em up? How does that work as a euphemism for filming yourself wanking with a webcam?

Comment

It works because these mentally stunted fun bois probably couldn't even box their clown let alone have any technique to land a real live woman. I'm just saying, it's hilarious how serious some of these people take themselves on here. They catch all sorts of Emo feewings on a thread not designed to be serious in a boxing scene lounge. At least you seem cool. I'll stop picking on them as it's obvious they're a pair of bed wetting nosebleed's who spy on their sister's undressing. lol

Comment

Dude I can't even count the number of times I've gotten busy on camera with Laddie, Hoff too.

That **** is like initiation around here.

I'll never forget the time I spanked it while Hoff was rimming Laddie.

Comment

Oh well, at least in your alleged minds you tweenies have dropped your imaginary friends in RL and you've made E-pen pals and can share in your virtual wank. Maybe that will stop your bed wetting, maybe not. It's a positive thing unlike holding hands in threads, and post humping each other. Now run away like a bunch of starstruck, shreeking little schoolgirls. lol.

Comment

Working...
          X